1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Show me your MUSE! show me the one doll that inspires you the most!

Apr 18, 2006

1. I'm with Saaya-chan, Saints are inspirational and mine has been my number one dolly since I joined the hobby. However, he is now tied for pole position with my new Dollshe boy, a Bernard. I just sit and stare at him, in complete awe. So, I'm afraid I am going to have to post two muses as I gneuinely can not choose between them.

My beloved Saint, Demian.

[​IMG]

My beautiful Bernard, Palladino.

[​IMG]

2. My own Muse?
      Indeed my Shaitan, the Gargoyle Demon... I feel inspired every time I look at him and I never am bored to take photos of him... he helps me to find new sets and new ideas too... indeed my Muse is him... and for this reason he is on my signature too ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His own gallery on my deviantART

3. Rai. this guy.... ugh. he's everything xD

[​IMG]

Raylen however, is like... his complete opposite. she is... very few, and I have a lot of freedom with her. so my zaoll muse is... my muse I guess. And my big guy is more like... my alter ego.

[​IMG]

4. Hanna, my witch and my muse. ^_^

[​IMG]

5. Yep Muses do change and my Muse atm is Ulquiorra for sure.
      His looks and character make me so inspired for new looks, photos , etc etc

[​IMG]

Sabriell

6. My muse has got to be Marin. Its not the prettiest or the most photogenic doll I have but I notice I favor this one the most for my creative outlet (truth: I favor Marin out of all of them, period xD).

[​IMG]

7. pretty much anyone's ducan, but mostly mine~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I guess I'm a bit of an oddball posting someone else's doll, but the very doll that made me seriously consider and eventually jump into the hobby is the ResinSoul Ju owned by Mortifox. Mortifox is actually my very best friend IRL, so I've gotten the opportunity to handle and play with this beautiful girl many times. I guess the reason why I consider her my current muse is mostly becuase of the fact I got to watch Morti turn this doll into her vision at each step, and was enamored with the process, and neither of my current dolls quite jump out more than the other as inspiration. Everything I had planned for them got thrown out when I actually handled them... They both become something completely different. Still my beloved dolls, but nothing like I had intended.

Watching take a stark, blank, hunk of resin, a sculpt I really had zero interest in, and eventually turning her into a gentle, playful, nature loving elf. I love this doll.

[​IMG]

9. My muse is definitely Charlie. Since she arrived (only in June!) I've found myself taking waaaayyyy more photos - while loving the challenge of finding new spots to use for shoots - and finding more inspiration for my painting. & of course devoting more time to the dolls ;)

[​IMG]

10. It took me a long time to bond with him because he is so realistic, but my Severus is my photography muse. He's so angsty.

[​IMG]

Lilja (Severus's girlfriend) is new to me, but she just owns the place. She was the catalyst for me developing a story line that tied all my dolls together. She's probably the most photogenic girl I've met.

[​IMG]

My muses together.
      [​IMG]

11. my muse is Lou, I love this girl to bits. she feeds my imagination every day <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

Brendon always seems to inspire me. (lol really any hound inspires me)

13. Now Iris is definitely my favorite doll, and she does inspire me a lot... But if I had to pick one that inspires me the most, I'd say it's Felana:

[​IMG]

Though I'll admit, it's in a backwards sort of way. The character came WAY before the doll (I created the character for an online email-based RPG about 11 years ago). But that particular character keeps popping up in my writing and I have such a sentimental attachment to her. To finally realize her in doll form seems to have kicked that creative instinct into overdrive.

14. now everyone knows tober is my not-so-secret favourite doll. But there's something about Muse that just... does something! I don't know how to explain it XD I use him for my photography projects for school all the time.
      [​IMG]
      hilarious that my doll muse's name is actually Muse! I hit that nail right on the head apparently..

15. It seems to be mellow.......shhhhh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I believe that my muse is Lynn. He's so darn beautiful.
      [​IMG]

17. I'd have to say mine is Lye (v. lu-wen) or iiru (bit pado). They're so easy to photograph and have very few bad angles. Their personalities always show through in photos, too * w*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Glad you didn't ask which one is my favorite. That's much too difficult to answer. The one below is the easiest one for me to write about. I have so many stories I could do with her if I had the time.

[​IMG]

19. Paks is hands-down my muse, I can't get over how inspiring he is. <3

[​IMG]

20. [​IMG]

This little guy. I didn't ever think he would be a doll I loved so much, but he just turned out to be that way. ^_^ I love Benny.