1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Show me your MUSE! show me the one doll that inspires you the most!

Apr 18, 2006

1. [​IMG]

Cloud, my Esthy Peroth, definitely. :B

2. She is my Muse! :)
      [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

These two are my muses...my modded Nanuri 06 Kire and his mate a SS Chiwoo on a FDoll body Mikal(that was Kire's before...perhaps someday they'll both have CP bodies...though Kire is seriously conspiring after a Feeple body...he does not need to be that tall...) I make the most things for these two of any of the dolls...though my other boys inspire me as well..."my moms"(she bought him but he's become mine) Dollzone Megi...inspires me to...keep flammable objects away from him.

4. Taji and Timo always inspire me, they always make me happy and proud of them ^_^

Taji:
      [​IMG]

Timo:
      [​IMG]

Sabriell

5. one of my favorite muses..Lishe Scuplt..faceup by factory
      [​IMG]

6. This is my muse, my Lucia ^^ The first doll I bought and the one that still inspires me :D I always want to write poems just after looking at her ^^

[​IMG]

7. Mmm I have two muses in my 'collection' XD

First my Sehara, just because he is so frickin pretty. The lance has always inspired me :3 Ever since I saw the lance he was one the the dolls I wanted the most. Definitely my dream doll :-)))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then, there is Oskar. It is not so much her looks that inspire me, it is her personality, just her in general, and what she represents. She is so unique and special to me.
      I actually do not normally like the wintery mold XD but one of my faceup customers gave the head to me, so I thought, I would paint it up and sell it as a cute redhead boy XD just for fun. And ended up falling crazy in love with her<3

[​IMG]

All of my dolls I bought purely because they inspired me in some certain way though, so really, it is hard to pick :-)

8. Judging by the outrageous number of pictures I took of him I think Reiner is absolutely my muse XD

[​IMG]
      Reiner by ningyou tsukai, on Flickr

9. Definitely Vida, the last that joint in my resin family, simply she's stolen my heart:

[​IMG]
      Vida Last Dancer di $avageII, su Flickr

10. Tyler is my muse. I love all my dolls, but Tyler is the one I photograph the most. I'm also more likely to make things for him, and he's one of the central characters in my story. I like the challenge of capturing the world as Tyler experiences it. For an example of what I mean there are more photos here. Tyler is also my travelling buddy. He's been to far more places than his roommates have. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What's not to love?
      [​IMG]

11. Roxanne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I suppose my nomination of Muse goes to Karla-chan's Ico, that psycho elf inspired me to get in to this stupidly expensive hobby to begin with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Jasper for sure.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Now that he has a new face up to match his persona he is definitely my on going muse.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. Astraeus is my muse. I scrimped and saved for him when I was working towards my undergrad degree. I loved him when he had his bright pink faceup, and he was always out on my nightstand when I was attending my final year. After that I was able to afford to get his hooves and a faceup to make him look like I always dreamed he would. He inspires me to keep trying, to keep creating, and to never give up on my dreams <3

[​IMG]Astraeus by AmberLeighsBJDs, on Flickr

[​IMG]Astraeus by Andrea Leigh, on Flickr

15. [​IMG]

16. #118 SteamWitch, Sep 21, 2015
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    17. as of right now my doll leaves noir <3 dexter[​IMG]
      i did his faceup, mad his wig, and all his clothes.