1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sibara - white Ryung (Elfdoll)

Nov 29, 2006

1. The lips are actually kind of mauve to cocoa, not as dark as the publicity photo. They go very well with the skin tone and the rest of the faceup....Tibby

2. Denver Dolls seem to be really nice people. Why don't you ask if they could make a special arrangement for you? I have ordered from them several times and they have been very sympathetic and helpful. They 2 Sibaras left out of a total edition of 20....Tibby

3. Thanks for the Details on Sibara. I was wondering about any differences between her and Nabee. I might have ordered Sibara if it weren't for the release of RuRu. RuRu for me is a Must have. If i had more funds ; i would go for Sibara also. She is another Great Rainy Girl.

4. Sibara and Nabee are NOT the same color. Sibara is not as yellow as Nabee. And as already noted, the eyes are different. I'm totally thrilled with Sibara and the wonderful foks at DDE who btrought this sepcial exclusive to us. (and her lips are more mauve/burgundy than black)

I finally get mine out today to play! Merry Christmas

Michele

5. I received my Sibara Saturday. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with her. I think she is the most beautiful doll I have ever seen. When I first saw the red eyes, I thought I would take them out immediately, but when I saw her I was completely enthralled. I did try some other color eyes and they are execllent, but I love her just like she is. I don't think I will ever change anything about her face, nor her eyes or makeup, she is so unique. She does have a different skin color than either or Nabee and Ryung; somewhere in between. Today I took some pix of Sibara and Ryung side by side. When I have a chance to look at them I will post them. --Terri

6. Hi Griffonfeathers! I had the same reaction as you did! Instantaneous flashing of plastic, not a second thought! Like being struck by lightening! Hadn't checked DDE website for a while, it was just KARMA! (maybe I should name her Karma???) And what is really wonderful is that she looks exactly like the promo pics. I don't want to change anything except her hair and <GULP> pierce her ears. She looks Killer in Monique's Red/pink Trix.

7. Now I'm really envious of you all!! Pics, please!

8. I totally love DDE! The ladies that work there are the nicest ever! I was sad cuz last time I was there Sibara was supposed to come in but I never got to see her

9. This doll totally captivated me. Too bad I was broke, I'm hoping they'll reissue another white skin Ryung in the future, exclusive or not. Congrats to all of those who bought their dolls it's a wonderful treat!

10. there is ONLY 1 Sibara left at DDE and then she's gone forever. She's truly a gorgeous doll - don't miss out. M

11. I got to see the last Sibara at DDE today and she is absolutely gorgeous!! :o I'm so glad I went. I hope she goes to a good home (since I can't afford her)!

12. I'm still waiting for sister pics!! I am sure she is divine, but I just can't be tempted.......my blue cross bill comes first. :(