1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Silly things friends/family do with your dolls

Sep 6, 2010

1. My husband likes to put things in my dolls hands to see if I notice. usually it is small liquer bottles.

2. My friend always makes my yosd size boy do gang signs and stuff :p. sometimes it scares me because he moves his arms so fast...

3. Once at a con I had to leave my Sai with my non bjd friends so I could eat or use the bathroom.
      Everytime they'd put his hand down his pants and his other hand lifting his shirt to show a nipple or once they put a pencil between his crotch and made him hold it there.

4. I sometimes catch my mom playing with Nin' (I think she secretly loves her lol) and will move her legs back and forth and the joints back and forth and turning her from side to side. I think the funniest thing I've seen was when my mom was messing with her she bent the knee and then her leg popped up and my mom jumped,screamed and held the doll away from her as if it was going to explode. :mwahaha

5. My brother likes to put my doll into inappropriate poses while I am gone to see if I will notice. My mom also talked to my doll once, it was quite strange because she hates dolls. So it was something like "You are so pretty, yes you are. Please don't kill me in my sleep."

6. omg some of these are hilarious!! I just got my first doll this past Sunday so I havent had much experience with things like this except for when I took my doll over to my dad's for the first time yesterday. He hadnt seen her yet and she wasnt dressed so I was taking her out of her box and putting her clothes on and we were talking about how I was surprised at how big her boobs were cuz I didnt realize they were gonna be so big. When I finally got her dress on he goes something like "She's sure well endowed! They look even bigger with the dress on!" lol. And then later I stood her up and leaned her against his desk while I was talking to him about how there are some boy dolls with pose-able or magnetic junk and he picks her up and turns her upside down and goes "does she have realistic parts too?" lol. We both cracked up laughing XD

7. Probably the best thing to happen was when my husband called me at work, panicking, a little bit drunk and begging me not to get angry. When I finally got him to calm down he explained that he accidentally nudged Icarus (my KDF Ani) in such a way that his leg came unstringed and slipped off. I spent five minutes trying to convince him to just put Icarus down, he's fine and stop trying to restring him (he kept claiming his finger hurt from trying to fix it). I would have been worried but I had a feeling it was nothing more than a slip of the string so my husband's distress (he's not a fan of the dolls) was pretty funny and kind of cute.

8. Nothing really special on my part besides that whenever I'm gone or sometimes even when I'm there my friends like to balance things on poor Eva's head. It's probably due to the fact that she's really tightly strung (which I need to fix) and has bottom heavy boots on a lot but so far they've managed things like a queue ball, a badminton birdie, a Sebastian nendroid and even a cup of bubble tea. That was the scary one. I thought it was going to spill all over my little girl.

9. My little minion (my live-in niece) often leaves little toys for the dolls and decorates their "living area". My brother however will take any opportunity to get my dolls in lewd positions whenever I am not looking.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

10. Multiple friends and my mother have, on multiple occasions, flashed my DD Yukino's boobs to others to show how large they are.
      When my mom first saw my DZ Raphael she decided that he in no way looks like a boy, and I agreed he looks very feminine. So I bought him a dress and showed her...but she saw up the skirt and was perplexed to see that even if his face is girly, his parts are not!

11. I've got a good one now. A couple days ago, I had two friends over just before we went to the movies. I left them in the room with my dolls a few minutes to go do something, then we headed out. I didn't notice until last night that some little silk white roses had been moved from the miniature terra cotta pot to my 5StarDoll Amy's arms. It looked so cute, but it surprised me because I knew I didn't do it. XD

12. I'd been researching doll for years and my entire family had had nothing but negative comments to say about them the entire time. When I had received my first doll from a friend, my dad casually glanced over and announced that they are no where near as creepy as they looked on the internet. Fast forward to three days ago, I was showing everyone the Alberta doll from Doll Chateau on my computer and he has pre decided that they would be friends. (But I have to wait a couple years to afford that dream)

13. If I leave my dolls on the kitchen table (which I do frequently, since I work on them in there since I don't have enough space in my room...) my mom will often pose them while I'm gone. Usually I leave them sitting up or just laying down because I didn't have time to properly pose them, and when I come back the ones who are sitting have moved their hands or heads, and the ones who were laying down and sitting up, often resting on one hand to hold themselves up, making it look like they just sat up! I think it's really cute!