1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. Wow! @stinesculpture , It's great to see your personal Harlequin <3
      Here's mine. His name is Lucien xD
      [​IMG]

2. ...one more...

[​IMG]

3. Wow ... Lucien is just stunning... He is really awesome, did you do all the work?

4. @stinesculpture Yes, thank you! A whole lot of painting xD I had made horns for him as well but I ended up commissioning him the ones he's wearing now. <3 He's one of my dearest characters and I am so so so grateful that you sculpted him. I couldn't be happier with how he turned out and I truly can't imagine him as any other sculpt <3

5. <3<3<3

6. Lucien is AMAZING!!! And so is Harlequin from Stinesculpture! WOW!!!!
      Will share mine:
      [​IMG]

#206 chalyss, Jun 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    7. And OK, one more... cuz I love this guy and no other sculpt could be my Malukhim:
      [​IMG]

Body is a Sugarable Genie body.

8. Haha, so many Harlequin spam!

@indigoparaflax Thank you! Your blondy is handsome <3
      Harlequin head and Ringdoll body match well because I ask for custom color.

@stinesculpture OMG! What a seducer! Your own Harlequin is so sexy. :D

9. @stinesculpture - holy hell, your Harlequin is amazing! What body is he on?
      @AubreyMeeksArt - awesome boy :love after all the work you've put into him you should spam him more ;)
      @indigoparaflax @chalyss and @Follow-the-Wind - so many handsome Harlequins :D This sculpt makes such a handsome dude

I'm sure I've posted this picture before, but it's still my hands down fav of my Harlequin, Athénaïs
      [​IMG]
      I'm the odd one out who looked at the blank sculpt and thought "girl!" ;)

10. Omg, so many great dolls there!
      Last weekend I finished faceups and wigs for my new two boys. Jesse and Richard:
      [​IMG]
      Need to be dressed!

#210 Rook_Sever, Jun 26, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    11. @Girrl Thank you! XD I am about to have a clothing haul come in for him soon so for sure I will <3 I love your lady Harlequin <3 Also I think @stinesculpture 's Harlequin looks like hes on the Dollstown 18 body. That's what Lucien is on.

@chalyss thank you!! I love your guy too <3 So beautiful.

12. ...yes...Dollstown 18 body, my favorite for him.

13. @Girrl - Harlequin goes so well as a girl! :D (or rather, a woman, I'd say <3) Such a striking pose. I can't help but get the feeling of her as a fierce Bond girl, that keeps working against 007 in all his plans xD

14. More Harlequin spam! Gosh I need to give him a proper shoot again... Here's my shy guy Amadi.
      [​IMG]

15. thank you very much for this photo !

16. F is for Friday and Flatlay^^
      [​IMG]

thank you @stinesculpture for these gorgeous sculpts! :love

17. I was pretty excited to finally score a pair of Soon clozel legs to finish my lady Westnilechristopher Ikaar :love the nephelin legs she was wearing were alright but they weren't really properly avian. She also got a pair of Soom euclase hands a while back so physically shes complete. She just needs a paint job and an expensive dress and she'll be truly complete:D

[​IMG]