1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. I've seen several people putting Harlequin on that body, and I really want to do that too, though apparently they're coming out with a new version so I might wait until then.

2. that is my doubt, if the "dollstown 18yrs Boy Body Ver.2016", is valid for arlequin because according to the web, the size of the neck, is different from the previous version.

if someone who has a harlequin and body dollstown, can get us out of doubt, we appreciate

3. I am getting a bit confused as to what is being asked, but here is a pic of the Harle head on a DT18 body (and one on a Sugarble Genie body):
      [​IMG]

4. It's such a great hybrid. I adore that body for Harlequin.

5. It really is a nice hybrid! I have mine on the Sugarable for character reasons, but the DT18 is a fabulous choice!

6. Hi
      I'm looking for a body for a Thomas head. I really like Loong Soul 73.5cm Boy Body but I doubt if it fits for this head without modding. Does anyone saw or tried to hybridize Thomas with this body?

7. WOW!! He is a stunner!

8. Thank you! :D

9. Hey guys! I just wanted to drop in, my guy is also on the Dollstown 18 and he's a harlequin. In case you guys need more photos for the hybrid xD But also, hes been really coming together for me lately. He and my Thomas hybrid are maaaybe my favorite dolls right now xD
      [​IMG]

#270 AubreyMeeksArt, May 16, 2018
      Last edited: May 16, 2018
    10. He is always a welcome sight! I love the direction you went with him. He's amazing!

11. Thank you!!! He was really bothering me because for the longest time he wouldnt tell me what kind of style he wanted to have xD and within the last few weeks it really came together xD I know what he will and wont wear now xD I think that's my favorite part, that final click xD

12. I agree! They can be so finicky and frustrating, especially when they expect you to read their minds all the time and not talk. I'm glad he started getting chatty because it helps soooo much! AND he looks just bad a$$!

13. [​IMG]
      And this is my Thomas, Warwick Darling. I don't know what it is but my Simply Divine boys are my two most "together" in the crew. Everyone else gives me problems with the exception of one doll xD Maybe it's because they've been with me the longest now. I did a bit of a purge and now I think they're just the most together because I've had the most time with them.
      but Warwick has gone through a lot of changes. His before and after photos are some of my most hilarious I think xD He's come a long way and it's to the point where even when I give him new faceups because of chipping or because I think my skills have improved so I just want to try, he always has the same general look and personality. So that's freaking refreshing xD

14. I've always admired your work! So gritty but elegant! Love it! Some dolls have a definite set look that THEY want, i think. "This is me," they claim. "And YOU, little human, will not change me!" It's kind of neat!

15. Hi all! I finally got around taking a decent photo of Nikolai Pasha (my Simply Divine Harlequin).

[​IMG]
      It's quite big so sorry for that x) As for hybridization, I have my Harlequin on a Dragondoll Uncle v.2 body, with awesome proportions (in my opinion).

16. @indigoparaflax, he is AMAZing!! I'd love to see a full body pic of his so I can see those proportions too!

17. Thank you!!! i'm so glad you joined the simply divine club! I love your guy!!! :D )