1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. Thank you! I'm impatiently waiting to win the lottery so that can buy him a body sooner. :lol: Fiance and I just bought a house, so we've got to be really good with what we spend our money on (and if I'm good and make no impulse purchases by the end of the year then he'll get a body!)

2. Well...well what have I stumbled upon? A thread of magical man resin. :love:drool

3. If we're still on a DT18 Harlequin kick, I've got one. (wow I owe him some new photos.)
      [​IMG]

4. Oh his resin colour is gorgeous @Rosslyn! :D

5. Thanks! Simply Divine cast him for me to match DT light tan, so the match is pretty much perfect.

6. Haven't seen him in ages! More of him please!

7. :blush Oh well if there's requests!
      [​IMG]

8. He's awesome! :D That was so great of them to resin match for you.

9. Thanks very much! Yeah it's not a standard color for Harlequin but I pretty much begged- politely- and they granted my wish!

10. MeeeeOW! Hellllloooo handsome! I wanna eat sushi off his abs!

11. :lol: Well now! ROFL!
      Oh he'd be mortified! He's my shy boy. You've made him blush!

[​IMG]

I do really love the DT 18 body. With sueding the troublesome knees work out better, but he is freaking huge. The sheer mass of resin makes him hard for me to handle right now (i am a wet noodle) but I do owe him more photoshoots and outfits.

12. Oh the knees are something awful! I sueded mine and it worked for a day or two... I was so proud and happy... Then buckle city again and not sure why. I need to wire mine.

Oh his blush would be so sweet! Maybe instead of nibbling off his naked flesh I could offer a rose first or... Something. Sushi can wait a bit. ;)

13. Eee so I might have just found the perfect body for my Harlequin. I LOVE the DollsTown 18 years boy body, but they're currently doing whatever they're doing and it's not available. Enter 5StarDoll and their Super Star body. It's got pretty much the same proportions in the shoulders and neck (which is what I was mostly concerned about given how large his head is), and from owner photos, it seems to be really lovely and pose-able, also about a third of the price! So I'm rather pleased with that. If all goes well and I'm good with my house-saving, then perhaps I'll get the body as an Xmas gift to myself!

14. I am waiting for my 5star super to ship, but when it comes home I will take a pic of my Harle head on it for you.

15. Oh excellent! I would also love to see your dolls when they arrive! More pics frome everyone! I think today I shall try to get Amadi to come out for at least a phone shoot.

16. I am actually really interested in seeing the 5Star hybrid and the Harle head! If that works, it's be such a viable and affordable option!

YAY! More Amadi!

17. @chalyss - Ooh yes please! I'd love to know how well the neck fits and what the pose-ability of the body is like as a whole. :) If it ends up working in the way I'd like for my guy then I'll buy him a body for Xmas (and still be able to afford another doll/body too!) :D

@Rosslyn - Ooh yes more photos please! :abambi: I really would love to see everyone's Simply Divine boys.

18. Wow he looks beautiful and the proportion is fantastic!

19. Ooh that looks great @chalyss! I am very excited to add this body to my wishlist. :D