1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. @Quiet and Insane thank you! Yes, this is 28M body. It tooks me several days to fit them and I pretty like the result^^
      Probably I will mod the head even more in futue when I'll repaint him. But it's ok now :)

2. It looks really fantastic like that, the proportion is great!

3. @Quiet and Insane glad to hear that! I was surprized how big Jesse's head is, and I tried several bodies, but only this one is bulky enough, matches character's height and copes well with his character's way of living :lol:
      I don't see this sculpt on the internet, that's pity, I love his face and would like to see more Jesses :lol:

4. The 28M is pretty bulky, I have two and they're like small children. :lol: He looks like he was made for that body.
      Yes I agree, it's a great head and I'd love to see more owner photos of him. Surely there must be more out there...

5. @Rook_Sever, congrats on completing your boy! I know how good that can feel especially after such a long wait. And he's gorgeous!!! fantastic hybrid, good job!

6. @chalyss thank you sooo much! it was a long waiting, but he worth it^^

7. Hello everyone, I am a new owner of the Simply Divine Harlequin. I'm so happy, I opened the box and I went into a pure euphoria because the head had been on my wishlist for a while and I can't think of a thing I don't like about it. He is so stunning. okay, gushing out of the way, I'm looking for some help with hybrids. I've been looking around and really only been finding hybrids with the harlequin on a 70cm body or taller, but I kind of have a thing about not being able to handle 70cm. Do any of you own a hybrid that is in the 60cm range with the head on it? I'm even open to 68cm, because I'm considering a body that height from Telesthesia & Dragon. Thank you in advance for reading this. :chibi<3

8. DearRabbit, congratulations on your Harlequin!

Here is one of mine. I call him the Pulse Harlequin because he was painted, wigged, and eyed by Pulse. He is on the 80 cm Soom Mecha Angel body in white.

[​IMG]

9. Ooh congratulations! I have a Harlequin too and I adore him. As for smaller hybrids I'm fairly certain I've seen one on a Soom Super Gem body (it was a Soom something) and it looked a little bobble-headed. Harlequin is a massive sculpt and you really need a body with wide shoulders to balance that out.

10. Although a bit of a PITA to get, and very limited in resin colors, you might look into a Fairyland F65. I have my Harlequin girl on one and the proportions aren't that bad, so I imagine the boy body would work as well
      Annnnnd old picture of Athénaïs for all sorts of important reasons besides that I love how it turned out ;)
      [​IMG]

Also, @Cat ^..^ - I love love Love seeing your Harlequin! Such a handsome devil!

11. Congrats!! I love my boy too but he's on a 70 cm body. Less than that is often too narrow-shouldered or chested. He's a larger-than-usual head especially for his 10cm neck. 68cm you MIGHT be to find a body to work, but really scour flickr and this forum to find hybrid pics because he's a picky fella.

Sugarable Genie body works great if you want muscles... but the 5Star Super Star body is very affordable and he looks super good on that too! (Both are 70cm)

Sugarable and DT18 yrs:
      [​IMG]

#332 chalyss, Nov 13, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    12. @Girrl - Oh hello gorgeous! :D She looks like she just walked out of a James Bond movie!

13. Congrats!!! I saw him on your Instagram post I think xD
      What about the iplehouse SID body? It says in the measurements its 65 andthe shoulders are about 16.5-17 depending on what body you get and i believe the dollstown 18 body which is kinda popular for harlequin (I have him on that too lol) is about the same width? I guess you'd to mod the neck though so maybe not the best suggestion :(
      But I feel like someone on this thread said as long as you stay above 15.5cm shoulders you're good.

14. I can get a pic of that hybrid, but the neck or head hole would need to be modded. The SiD is a 12cm neck. Harle has a 10.5cm I think if not a solid 10.

Definitely 15.5cm shoulders or up, yeah!

Oh, I can try the head on a DragonDoll body too! (not sure if it's a 68cm or 70cm, I'll measure.)

15. I can also get a photo of a Harlequin on a SID body. I have the muscle and that would be far too thick, but I think the new model body may work? That body is much, much slimmer, though I don't have one on hand to measure.

16. @AubreyMeeksArt ; lol I did post him in my instagram stories gushing about him. it's going to continue for a while probably, I have a problem. why do they have to make such beautiful dolls huh? that's my defense, lol. also, thank you!! it's good to hear a measurement for the shoulders, I know where to look now. I'm not against having to mod a doll if the hybrid looks that good.

@chalyss ; if you could try it on the dragondoll body, and measure if it's the 68cm one, I would be forever grateful. If it's not that body than don't worry, I don't want you to have to put in too much effort, lol.

@Quiet and Insane ; I'm absolutely not against seeing photos of the hybrid! thank you folks for the advice!! ♥

17. I got some photos tonight but my phone is being a butt and not syncing to my laptop properly, so I'll upload them tomorrow.

18. @Quiet and Insane ; wow! that neck is huge. I think he would look good for a slimmer body. It's interesting that he seems to need wide shoulders but neck mods are usually needed as they're too big for him. thank you for taking these photos for me. I've decided between two bodies that I need to save for now, lol. I'll look up the neck measurements in comparison with this body to see if I'll need to mod them.