1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. Wow impressive! Which body she has? I actually sold my H's fem body bc the head was too big for it :/ but I mod a male to fem.

2. @Girrl she is gorgeous! FeePle body fits her perfect!

Simply Divines are awesome! My Richard changed his characters from female to male - and he is very good in each of them! :love
      [​IMG]

3. She's on the F65. The size and color match are pretty good (now if only she'd sit...) Didn't you have your H on an Idealian body?

@Rook_Sever - Thank you! And your Richard truly is simply divine ;) I love his faceup on the far right. Is that his current character?

4. @Girrl thanx! :) No, he played Kylo Amidala just for one photoshoot, and now he has a new character (based on the Kylo Ren image too) :)

5. And both of you have inspired me to make a female Harle! Very much a WIP, but I am motivated!

6. I got my Richard head like a month ago and I haven't been able to really find a body I like for him that is easily available (ex: no year long wait time or discontinued body) I haven't been able to do a faceup either because I'm sure I will have to blush the head to match the body lol :atremblin

7. @Nefla How doll he will be? I tried my Richard on Soom supergem body, but count it too small... and I widened his neck to be suitable on Dollshe bodies:
      Before:
      [​IMG]
      After:
      [​IMG]

Now he is like:
      [​IMG]
      :)

8. I was thinking around 70cm and skinny. I admit that Dollshe is my favorite(and that's without even seeing the head on that body) but not readily available :sorry. Your boy is fracking gorgeous! :o

9. @Nefla Ah... I wouldn't say I have skinny bodies - except Rhythmos or discontinued DollChateau... :sorry
      Thank you for liking my man :)

10. Doll chateau and dollshe rythmos are too stylized for my taste, I just mean skinny by western standards so like dollshe pure body or old hound body, dollmore body, certain ringdoll body, etc...I'm waiting on a temporary body for him which is an ugly body that I don't like but I was planning to re sculpt it with a dremel but it seems to have gotten lost in the mail. This is the first time I've had a floating head and I feel really antsy to give him a body lol

11. Everyone's doll are so lovely! :D

12. @Nefla wow, will looking for your Richard photos! :D

13. @Girrl Athénaïs always looks like an escapee from a movie, in this case an art house film. :) She always steals the scene, too!

14. Aww, thank you! I feel bad that I don't do more with her, but my failure (so far!) to find pants that fit her limits her clothing options a bit

15. Hi
      So I am new on this thread and was wondering if anyone has any pics of their heads on a Dollshe body? Dollshe is having a big sale right now and I wanted to get a body for a head I want of theirs. How is the resin match? Thanks! Preferably not the white.

16. The first body I ordered for him got lost in the mail so I ordered him an Aprilstory body which is more muscular than I like but it might be ok, we'll see! I started modding some dragon age elf ears on him
      [​IMG]

#36 Nefla, Jul 13, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    17. @Loodles their neck is so thin to be put on the Dollshe body without a mod... I modded my Richard head, he now fits. I have Rhythmos body only, and he looks... skinny!

@Nefla he looks reat with those ears! :D

18. Thank you! <3

19. @Rook_Sever thanks! That's a Dollshe body in the second photo?

20. @Loodles no, it's Demiurge Dolls body, he's masculine and have same size as Iple EID, Soom ID72, etc. Demiurge's neck is same as Dollshe neck. I'll make a photo in a couple days and will post here^^