1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. Super exciting @AubreyMeeksArt! I'll pop over onto IG a little later and have a look at him! :D

2. @Quiet and Insane now just to wait for his body to come in!!! I haven't been this excited about a doll in a while. I should have known Simply Divine would bring me the joy I was missing lol

3. @AubreyMeeksArt - Aww, I love that feeling! I'm similarly excited to see one head in particular. ;)
      Quick question, but would you be able to do a comparison between the 5Stardoll and Dollstown bodies for me (when it comes in)? I'm tossing up between which one I want for my Harlequin.

4. @Quiet and Insane Absolutely! I was planning on making a video about it actually :D

5. @AubreyMeeksArt congrats! Omg I forgot how awesome is his blank face :love
      Btw, may I ask you to take a quick pic of Jesse and Harlequin together? I was hesitating between them, and still thinking about Harlequin sometimes, but not sure about his size...

6. @Rook_Sever
      oh absolutely. I was planning on repainting my harlequin too so i can take a picture of them both blank. They're about the same size. In the meantime, I know when I was looking for comparisons, I found this picture on the simply divine site which seem to have Harlequin and Jesse together.
      But I'll take pictures of all angles for you :)
      https://www.simplydivinebjd.com/colorsvlm.html

7. @AubreyMeeksArt oh really o_O thank you for the link^^
      Hmmmm, Harlequin, do I need you?.. :sneaky

8. More Harlequins are never a bad thing. ;)

9. I'm currently looking to potentially get a Harlequin head for a doll project and I wanted some ideas of good bodies to match the Sunrise skin tone that are between 66 and 73cm?

10. I'd like to buy Thomas head, so maybe someone could help me with wig sizes? I've read about 7-8, isn't it too small? :eek:

11. My Thomas is wearing an 8-9 Eclipse21.

12. I just recently got Thomas, and his head circumference is 21.58 cm. So a larger and stretcy 8/9 or non-stretchy 9/10 wig would be the best fit.:kitty2

13. Oh, thank you! :love

Thanx! :love

14. Hello all!
      I have a question and a request in regards to Thomas. By chance, does any one have a Thomas Simply Divine that they can try on this body...

Doll Parts, Ring Doll - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections

I have someone that wants a custom sculpt and is looking to put it on this body, and the proportions of the head they have provided are similar to Thomas, so I would like to see if he looks good on this body. If someone does and could provide photos, I would be most grateful :3nodding::3nodding::3nodding:

15. I'm looking forward to find out about possible hybrids too!
      I just ordered a Harlequin head (finally <3 ) but I don't have a body for him yet, so I'm looking for all possible body options that are available without customs issues in Europe (read: brands you can find on Angelesque, lol) and that could *possibly* work with a Dollzone SD head as well.

I read that someone here has a Harlequin on a 72 cm body, but I noticed that the neck size on that body should be 11,5 cm while Harlequin has a 10 cm neck... would neck modding be required, then? D: Alternatively, I saw that the 66 cm should fit pretty well neck-wise, but I'm not too sure about the proportion/shoulder size, so if anyone happens to have an Akagi Doll 66 cm body and could take pics for me and/or let me know if neck modding is needed for the 72 cm body to work I'd be forever grateful *____*

I was also taking in consideration Dollzone's 68 cm body... but then again, if the measurements I found are right, the shoulders may be even smaller than on the Akagi Doll 66 cm body, so I don't know D:

Any other ideas? *____*

16. Does Simply Divine heads not come with any CoAs?

17. They come with little business card, that's about all. At least that's what I got when my guy arrived last year.