1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. @Girrl Same!! Richard was one of the first sculpts I really wanted ! I ended up getting a Thomas last year and I put him on the DikaDoll 73cm body - I was able to have my Thomas color matched to the body. I ordered my Richard in Magnolia (my Thomas is in sunrise) I think my Richard will likely go on a DikaDoll body too though I’ve been eyeing one of the newer DF-H bodies or SpiritDoll Proud (I also love the DT18) :D
      So excited to finally be getting him!!

2. @Lirin - i was trying to decide about getting Zayne myself, and while looking for any Simply Divine pictures and threads, i found the box opening from the winner of the contest. they made a really nice thread and it has pics of the blank head too!

here's the ===> link

i'm really interested in all the body choices everyone has going on, i can't wait to see!

3. Hi everyone! Does anyone have a Thomas and a body with 14cm shoulders they could show me together? I'm hoping to get the Ringdoll Grown RGMbody-4 for Thomas but I'd really like to see how the proportions look first! I'm a little unsure about whether it will be big enough since it's smaller than the other RGM bodies.

4. Maybe someone here could answer a question for me, does Simply Divine still make the Eve sculpt? I've not seen her listed on their Etsy, to my knowledge, but I saw pictures of her when looking in their resin color galleries and she's perfect for the younger sister of a Thomas I plan to buy in the future. I've waffled back and forth with different sculpts cause nothing felt "right", but she's exactly what I want. But, never seeing her around and with few posts/threads about her on here, I'm worried she's not offered anymore or was limited?

5. Unfortunately I think Eve wasn’t terribly popular, so Simply Divine may have chosen to drop her from their lineup. You might contact Simply Divine and see if they could make an Eve for you.

6. I don't have the RGM 4 body, I have 3 which I know is much bulkier, but the first problem you'll find is that Ringdoll 0 rings do not fit through the Simple Divine neck holes, so they'll need restringing to go on the body in the first place.

For this reason the only thing I could do that was even close was compare the RGM 4 with an equally large head, which is my impldoll Lanny.
      I think a good comparative to show a large head on narrow shoulders is the original release Sard, which I think the Lenny head is a good comparative for, both style, head size and general shape of his face.

My Thomas is on a Winter Rain Cloud 68cm body for reference sake.

Anyway, I hope any of that was helpful, at least in some way. Apologies for the photo quality also, I don't have the best winter lighting situation, for Britains grave yard gloom that is December.

[​IMG]Untitled by Terra-hime, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      by Terra-hime, on Flickr

7. @Terra-hime could I ask you a question? I see you have impledoll and a simply divine head. Could you check for me if the head fits on the body?

8. Hi, I only have the Lanny head, and a Star and model female body, so unfortunately I can’t check against the idol body that Lanny usually comes on.
      I do think the scale would be a good match though, judged on the proportions of Lanny in comparison to Thomas.

9. Ah thank you! I think I understood your previous message.

10. My Richard (named Opal) arrived on Monday and I was able to finish his Faceup today. I got him in Venetian Luna White so I could color match him easier to his intended body (DF-A 65cm boy Boyd in normal pink), which won’t be ready to ship for at least another 3 months.

[​IMG]
      I should commission him some fitting clothes in the mean time…

11. I received the body for Opal (my Richard), and I quickly determined he needed a different wig and set of eyes.

So here he is as he’s now!

[​IMG]
      I adore how he looks now!

12. Ringdoll is having a half off sale on Bodies! If any of you fancy those for these heads..

13. <3 Yeah, he is on a Ringdoll teen body with Granado jointed hands.

14. Val, my Simply Divine Thomas, got a recent body upgrade as well, to the DFA 70cm one. The neck hole is a little small, but I don't want to mod either and it is passable as is.

[​IMG]
      He also got new eyes, again

15. IzabethS, he is beautiful! :love:aheartbea

16. Thank you! I need to take some better pics of my handsome man

17. My beautiful boy is now a beautiful girl! Not trans, just given a new character completely.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Looks so much like a girl I went to school with. Think it's the hair.

18. @chalyss - I LOVE Simply Divine sculpts as girls!
      Which reminds me, I need to sort out my Valentina's wig and get some decent pictures taken of her, but that's unlikely to get done today, or anytime soon, sadly (elbow surgery #4 is looming on the horizon, UGH!)