1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. Hello everyone! I hope to join the owners' club of Simply Divine dolls ( planning to get Harlequin). Can anyone helpm with circumference of his head?

2. Hello everyone! So I have a Harlequin head in sunset resin (I think) and I modded him to fit my older EID body. I love the proportions. Here are some pictures before and after:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      after:
      [​IMG]
      I love him to bits! He has such a beautiful face. <3

3. @-T2P- oooh, a lady west nile christopher <3 I'll be looking forward to her!

@indigoparaflax and @AllyCat they're looking good! It's interesting to see how many different expressions harlequin can wear!

@Onkani I can take measurements for you tomorrow, if no one has by then. Do you prefer inch or centimeters?

4. @arienh I agree! before getting him I browsed the internets to look for owner pics and he can look sooo different it's magical. But never have I seen a doll with such perfect lips! :love

5. @arienh oh yes, thank you so much! Both will do, but cm will be better, since I have to sendit to a wigmaker ^_^

6. Look at post #30 Evie the Kid....
      https://denofangels.com/threads/sim...r-matching-and-body-proportions.520091/page-2

7. @arienh Thank you so much! ^_^ You're a star<3

8. @arienh
      I went ahead and ordered the head a while ago so now I'm just hunkered down and waiting :) I did get an amazing dress for her body to wear but it's just a tiny bit to small so I'm going to have to alter it a little to make it fit.

Seeing all these harlequins makes me wish I were more into male dolls, it really is a gorgeous head! @AllyCat I saw your guy over on youtube and he's looking good!

9. Oh that's awesome! I love him te bits. :)

10. Here are the reference pictures: (unmodded) on an EID body from Iplehouse although it's an older body I think the necksize is still the same:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here he is now with the neck modded and a little in the neckhole: Meet Crixus
      [​IMG]
      (He's too tall for my diorama :doh)

11. So, I'm still browsing for a body for my Harlequin and is set on bodies with at least 16 cm shoulder width. I came across Ringdoll's RGM-01 body. Does anyone here have that hybrid or knows if it will work?

12. I finally got around to modifying the dress I got off ebay for the soom supergem body that awaiting my west nile christopher head :D
      [​IMG]

I really hoping my head arrives before Halloween so I can display her In my living room with my Halloween decorations XD

13. Oooh that's great!

14. I'm so excited. I just purchased Harlequin in a parchment resin xD The sculpt seems to be popular <3

15. @AubreyMeeksArt oh! congrats * - * yeah, you see him around more and more but honestly, who can resist that face?

16. It's so pretty. He's been a favorite of mine for a while. But honestly, I really enjoy most of the simply divine sculpts xD I imagine I'll love this one so much it influenced a few more dolls for me xD

17. @indigoparaflax my Harlequin and rgm02 body should be here next week. I can take a picture of that. I don't think the resin will match but I can try to take pictures just in case? The 02 is a tiny bit less lanky than the 01