1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. XD both both both xD

2. The problems are
      1) I want him on a DT 18 year old body, and those are quite big and pricey
      2) This isn't to shell a pre-existing character (one of the Hus' requirements for making space for new resin roommates, which brings us to...)
      3) We live in an apartment... in San Francisco - so we're already paying a lot of rent for not that much space

3. :( I hear you.
      *Sending good inspiration vibes to you to inspire new characters for shelling anyway* ;)

4. Hahaha! But why??!? :drool

5. I recently finished my Harlequin faceup. Sadly he still has no eyes and no wig! I need to buy the eyes and to make the wig. :doh

[​IMG]
      by Follow-the-Wind, on Flickr

6. Thank you @indigoparaflax! Your own Harlequin is a beautiful boy. He looks really sweet :aheartbea (and not mine XD )

7. I can't wait to see your harlequin with his eyes and wig! He is already a show stopper without them.

8. Amazing faceup! And the eyes he has are pretty fantastic the way they are! (whatever they are!)

9. @Follow-the-Wind his eyebrows and scars are perfection! ;_; < 3

@Erna I like this wig on him! But I guess I'm very biased about ginger curls \o/

I swear I photograph my guy from other angles as well, but dang, this one does remain my favourite. His eyelashes came loose, and part of his liner with them. Still afraid of redoing his face-up : |

[​IMG]

10. Just had to stop in and say how I am so overwhelmed by everyone's beautiful boys, and how gracious you all are with your support and kind words, it is why we do what we do, why Simply Divine is our heart and passion, Simply because it is yours :hug:

11. Has anyone ever tried putting Thomas on a Spiritdoll proud body? I basically have two heads coming in, an Akagidoll body I bought for Thomas, and the thought of a Spiritdoll body for the other hybrid, but I'm thinking the Spiritdoll might be a better fit for him. I don't know and I might just need to see both heads on the Akagi doll for me to decide, but if anyone has a spiritdoll proud body and a Thomas and can show me, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to maybe consult the hybrid thread as well :D

I'm getting so excited though about my Harlequin. His Dollstown body is in customs as I type, his horns were just shipped by Leekeworld, and Liz told me she'd be shipping the heads around Dec 5/early this week so I'm just absolutely giddy. I'm looking through all your gorgeous owners photos to hold me over until he gets here xD

12. Thank you for making my favorite doll! <3 :D [​IMG]

13. My Harlequin and Thomas heads shipped today! Man, Liz is the absolute best :D

14. @Luckyl Thank you! Its wig is in progress. I may have found eyes for him too (need to buy them ASAP).

@aernath Thanks! On this picture he was "wearing" green eyes' putty! I put it in the eyes while I'm doing face-ups. That way I avoid staining the inside of the head.

@arienh Thank you very much! Your Harlequin is such a beautiful guy, I'm in love with him! BTW he pushed me into buying my own Harlequin :whee:

@stinesculpture Please keep making such wonderful dolls! :D

15. Hey everybody! All your boys are so beautiful :love How long would you say it took for them to be shipped? I don't mind waiting for perfection of course,but I'm just so antsy!

16. I ordered in October and after two weeks and a half or three weeks, I asked for an update (a little longer than the amount of time it says the wait it on etsy) and then I asked Liz to change the color. She was perfectly fine with it because she's just an amazing human being, and I ordered my Thomas as well in the beginning of November. I think it took about a month from that November order of both my 2nd Harlequin and my Thomas to be shipped. She's so quick, but it does take longer than it says on the etsy shipping info :)

17. A little picture of my Harlequin with eyes, wig, body and... girlfriend? :aeyepop:

[​IMG]

I'd like to buy an Alec... I wonder if he would look great on a Dollstown 17years body.​