1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Divine Discussion - Part 2

May 10, 2016

1. @Follow-the-Wind that is such a compliment * _ * I'm glad he could be an inspiration! Your guy is looking quite beautiful himself. I checked out the profile you made for him and darn, I love his wig and face-up (and the tiny daggers on his sleeve) < 3

2. He is gorgeous! (as is your photography) I love all the details of his outfit, he totally looks like a real person :O

3. everyone's dolls are gorgeous! I'm behind on my reading so I wont comment on each one but I am still in awe of how great they all are :love

4. My boys were shipped a little over a week ago but the shipping stopped updating when they left the states. (I'm in Germany) I'm just so anxious and checking the tracking info way too often :( I just want my boys. I guess for now I'll keep looking at all your lovely photos :D Every time I see a Harlequin, he looks so completely different to the next person's doll. <3

5. @AubreyMeeksArt sorry for your shipping issue! Did yoy try to search the shipping via German Post, not USA Post? Sometimes it works. Hope your boys will arrive safe and sound!
      How long have you been waiting for shipping (if you've bought them from company)?

I love all of them, maybe once I'll collect them all! :love Now I have only Richard and waiting for Jesse :love

6. Liz sent them on Dec 10th and I got updates until they left the states on Dec 14 ... and thats the last I heard. I did check with DHL and it says that it left the USA and the next step is that they arrive in the destination country, but that's all. And its from the same day. But also, I have another package that was shipped with USPS and then handed over to the german post, DHL, and theres no information on dhl's end when i look up the number, and I am relatively sure that one got lost because it's been over 15 days. So the fact that DHL has at least something on these guys is good I think. I read something that said if the tracking info doesnt update after ten days, thats when the seller has more they can do with contacting USPS to see where the things are. So I guess if by Christmas eve, nothing updates, I'll let Liz know? I dunno, my boyfriend and a friend from Romania said this is normal when shipping from US to europe (I'm from NYC so I'm new to this importing from the states thing xD ) so I'm trying not to freak out.

But I think I might have to collect them all too. I havent even gotten my boys yet and I already have Nkiru on my list xD
      (also, I love when I find people I follow on instagram here on DOA xD I love your instagram account and your resin babies xD <3 )

7. I hate tracking issues...I am in trade with someone now and it just says unable to track to Germany. Typically I can always track from the States when going International :/

Congrats though on your boys Aubrey...Simply Divine is just that ..It took me a bit to find the right body for my boy. Due to size and then his faceup blushing..but it was worth the trouble

8. I have the DT body waiting for the Harlequin xD and my akagidoll body is in customs at the moment I'm waiting for customs to send me my notice about him xD the best thing would be if the akagi doll and the boys could be picked up at the same time from customs xD
      I did have a second hand head shipped form california and the tracking worked all the way to germany, but I think it might just be a holiday issue :( too much volume right now to scan all the things.

9. @AubreyMeeksArt crossed fingers for you! My parcels over the Atlantic took for couple week to get me.
      awwwww, thank you! :blush

10. That happens a lot....the items dont get tracked and then bam, its being delivered...Yes hope they get there together but at least they are on their way! :celebrate

My Harlequin boy is on a Spirtdoll Proud Tan body, and the trade I am in now was for a Jesse head that will go on my normal skin Akagi body. I will have to sand the neck some though

11. XD I was thinking of putting my Thomas on the spirit doll proud body xD ive heard about the mod project for the akagidoll xD I'm kind of worried about it? Lol
      I LOVE your Harlequin xD he's gorgeoua xD and those tattoos!!! My Thomas is going to have loads of tattoos xD he's also going to shell the protagonist of the series I'm working on so im extra excited for these two. They're very important characters to me xD
      I can't wait to see your Jesse xD

12. Thank you..meenist did the tattoo's and I love them ...and how lucky you are to have the DT body..that body is great for SO many types of heads.
      My Harlequin belonged to belovedA first and she had blushed him to match her DT oriental skin. His blushing is more of a tan that works with the Tan Spiritdoll
      I am a little nervous about sanding the neck on the Akagi body, but I think if I just take it slow and easy ( 2 words i'm not associated with) it will be ok. The size of the body is perfect proportion for the big Simply Divine noggins :lol:

13. I think my guys got lost in the mail :( I had my akagidoll shipped the same time and it made it through customs, but the simply divine heads were marked nine days ago as getting on a plane to Germany. I just contacted my post office and they said they never received the package handoff. So I just messaged Liz to see if she wants to open a claim :(
      I hope they turn up.

14. OMG No! D: I hope they can get this resolved quickly and you get your boys soon T_T

15. Oh noes! That's just awful! ;_____; It's clearly the downside of getting things during the holidays... I'll keep all my fingers crossed that they'll show up least you know it! :aheartbea

16. @indigoparaflax @Nefla Liz is being the absolute best about this. She's trying to track them down. We'll see what happens <3

17. Fingers crossed!

18. oh no! Well don't get too upset yet...I usually don't expect packages being shipped internationally for about 3 weeks and regrettably tracking is only accurate 60% of time. You may not see any updates and then its delivered

19. Just a happy update, the boys have been located xD They went through customs in Frankfurt and are now in customs again in my city. I have to wait until they send me a letter to come pick them up though. But at least they're here and not lost :) Thanks for everyone keeping me sane over this :)

20. Good to hear! Glad the boys are almost home : )