1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Meant to Be/obscure_kind Discussion Thread

Nov 12, 2019

1. Ahhhh that's so exciting~! Maybe my boy will get here in my time for my birthday (which would actually be kind of funny, since I justified buying him as a combined xmas/bday present to myself :lol:)

2. I can't wait to see all your Dohwees! ^^

3. I really hope mine is home by my own birthday, haha! Mine is March 19. I have a feeling though that it might be sooner!

4. My birthday is the end of February so honestly it’s good timing for me as well haha that’s great

5. its only been a few days but im getting so antsy... anyone have any shipping updates?

6. Sadly no aha, I keep checking each morning hoping for one

7. i've been so spoiled since entering the doll hobby-- i've never done a preorder before, and i've almost exclusively bought secondhand (my unidoll cupi, april story head, and pygmalion head were all secondhand and arrived within a week. my DiM larina head and mirodoll body were new from their companies, but they both also arrived within a week of final payment) and i've been so anxious about dohwee! i guess im not used to waiting? i check every morning for an email from the artist :pout: i just want him home.

8. Just got an email. If I'm understanding correctly, Dohwees aren't going to be shipped until March 16th, now. :-(

9. What email did you get? Was it an announcement? I did not get one. T_T
      But as I understood the plan was to finish Feb or March so, March isn't too bad, I guess.

10. It wasn't an announcement, I just asked in an email I had sent regarding something else and she responded with "preparation time is 3-4months, so i guess all of the shipment will be done in ~march 16th!"

of course, we knew it could take up to four months, i was just really hoping to get him in March. Oh well! u.u

11. I have a feeling shipping will be further delayed as Korea has now over 2000 cases of Covid-19. :...(

12. :...( this is awful

13. Someone already got ruddy real on Twitter.

[​IMG]

What a lovely tan! :)

14. Oh mannn really wishing I'd gotten that now :sigh ah well, I'll still love my milky boy~

15. He looks lighter than i thought he'd be after the pictures from the casting company. What a gorgeous faceup!

edit: @dolliberate would you happen to have that person's twitter still? i can't see to find any ruddy real dohwees on twitter!

#57 taichas, Mar 9, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    16. This image is also from handmade_wakwak on Twitter.

Look at these beautifully sculpted hands!

I am looking forward to Deok-Hyeon's next sculpt already! I hope it's a new cute boy!

[​IMG]

@taichas I think it was handmade_wakwak. Sorry I forgot it. T_T

On the contrary, I ordered a doll in peach and immediately regretted not ordering ruddy real. But now I feel like I made the right choice! Tan is still so beautiful, but I think I do like Peach best on Dohwee!

#58 dolliberate, Mar 10, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    17. 비루한 왁왁: on Twitter

this box opening video makes me so nervous. does he really ship without any protection for his face and feet??

18. Some artists swear masks are a must-have, but some say they damage the faceup/head more than protect it. The legs do seem to be not padded! :O I didn't realize that, but I think it will be ok? My Latidolls only have a single sheet of bubblewrap round around them (save the head) and sandwiched between pillows, but they are all ok... Granted they are smaller though.