1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SIO2 Doll

Apr 28, 2017

1. @Ashemanu she looks fantastic! love the resin match <3

2. @Ashemanu oh wow shes so pretty!! The body looks really good on her

3. I got my Dollshe 26F body for my Cold Dew.

I like the proportions and the head sits well on it. My only issues with the Dollshe 26F body is.... her flat feet are longer but thinner than HID woman feet and her ankle is thinner than HID so I couldn't just make her use Iplehouse feet to share shoes, so it's like sldkghdlkfhsjph and Dollshe sculpted some insanely jutting out shoulder blades which is confusing the heck out of my pattern making.

.....slowly trying to draft a regency style empire waist but she looks just kind of frumpy in my currently attempt.

[​IMG]

Resin match between Dollshe Oriental is closer but not 100% to SIO2 normal because Dollshe's resin is more beige-y, like less saturated looking.

The body is Dollshe Fresh which I might end up dyeing. I keep craving dolls that are a more defined peach color and Dollshe Oriental is still a bit more pale than I want and Dollshe Copper Oriental is a little more brown toned than I want. I think my ideal color would be like Dollshe Peach Fresh (if it wasn't transluscent) or Pygmalion warm ivory. I got over my fear of dyeing and now I just want to dye so much lol. It's just so much trouble to get skin tones I like because I want like the more intense end of "normal" tone than the off-white sorts of tones.

4. WHELP. I caved and bought White Dew, and WOW she's ridiculously pretty! :love

[​IMG]

More pics here because there really aren't enough of this girl out there! Also FWIW she fits on the SD16 body like she was made for it.

5. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know about Misheng? I came across her on Stacys Pink Ocean but I cant find any other photos. Is she new or is there a different name for her sculpt that I'm missing ?:sweat

6. I haven’t seen anything about her on her Etsy, so it must be just meant for the Chinese market right now. We might see an official international release later down the line. She’s cute! Too cute.

7. She was in stock so I kiiind of impulse bought her:whee: Y'all weren't kidding, her head is huge.

[​IMG]

8. Has anyone tried Taolu with the Supia 65 body? I'm thinking about ordering one for her :/

9. Im interested in seeing that too! I was considering Supia65 or 5StarDoll Super as bodies...

10. WHOA
      That 5StarDoll body is 69cm??

She has the same measurements the Supia 65, but she's taller.

#210 Meyneth, Sep 16, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    11. The 5StarDoll body does look promising! My Sio2 heads are all floaters right now. Would anyone have any idea if it's normal (pink) or normal yellow that would match Sio2's normal better?

12. Anybody have tried the Taolu head with a Iplehouse body? If so, which one would fit better in your opinion? I dont really care about the resin matching, the faceup will take care of that.... I saw that the neck hole would fit the YID body, but Im not sure if the head will just be too big for the body!

13. Hi everyone, I'm hoping you can help me. I am trying to buy a secondhand Cold Dew on FB, and the owner (who doesn't have a real FB pic or feedback - slight red flags) sent me these pics.

She said the Cold Dew is "first batch", so it doesn't have the imprinted logo on the head - is that true?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. @drifts I have an old Cold dew (purchased here on DOA from another member back in 2016- I believe from the very first batch). My Cold dew doesn't have any sort of imprinted logo on the head. The COA of mine does however look much different from the COA you have posted a photo of.
      When did the seller of the Cold Dew you're about to purchse say the head was made?

15. Didn't Sio2 start the logo early last year because of recasts on Taobao and social media?

16. Thank you for your reply ;^; I'll ask her when the head was purchased. It is strange that the CoA doesn't look like yours, especially if they're both from that early batch.

Did you have one of the gold coins with yours? She said she lost the one with her head (which I can believe tbh, especially if it's a few years old), but if the first batch didn't even come with the gold coin, I would be suspicious...

(P.S. I love your JunJun so much!!)

17. @drifts My Cold Dew didn't come with the gold coin- but I purchased my Cold dew 2nd hand, so the first owner may just have lost it. In the photos you posted, there is written 2912 in ink on the inside of the head cap- did the person selling tell you what that means?

PS: Thank you for liking my JunJun^^

18. Could you send the photo of this COA to the actual company and ask if they ever issued COAs like it? She sure is beautiful, and it would be a shame to miss her if she's legit!

19. @Lotte Rotten Good to know - I thought I saw a post on Insta saying that Sio2 started the gold coin somewhat recently, but it's kinda strange to me that the seller said she "lost" the gold coin (and not that it didn't come with it...) I might just be a little over-cautious!

@StellaMarigold I did send Sio2 the photos on Instagram, to no response yet. She is very very lovely, but I also like to do my own faceups (not this nice though :sweat).

I actually had another offer of someone to sell one to me, who had lots of feedback. She took my offer of the same price as the other person, and is in a number of the same BJD FB groups as I am, which makes me feel a little better. Thank you for your help, and I'm so happy to join the Sio2 Club!!

#220 drifts, Feb 3, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 3, 2020