1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SIO2 Doll

Apr 28, 2017

1. Welp, the latest Facebook picture of Huangshang is really trying to tempt me now. That face looks adorable as a boy. Looks like I might need to shop for bodies at the next meet.

2. Huangshang is lovely! But I also have a Taolu and they look similar enough to me and my Taolu doesn't need a sibling.
      Mine is also a boy, I have him on one of the oldest version Iplehouse boy bodies, when they were only 60cm. The color match is good enough for me and the head fit is spot on.

It is a slightly larger head style, a little old-school that way, but I don't go for realistic proportions. As bjd styles have changed over time, I have ended up with a surplus of larger wigs that don't fit a lot of my newer dolls, so he has a multitude to choose from. He still looks good with these smaller headed dolls because of the small eye size and delicate realism of his features. I find him nicely balanced.

3. I feel the same wayyyy! It the body on the picture is like regular 1/3 body size?

:D i think Hanshuang is very different than Taolu, espcially in the nose and lips part. both of them are beautiful for sure
      Something suprized me is that Taolu is capable to wear 18/16/14 and even 12mm eyes, well it's kinda wired to put a pair of 12mm eyes depends on which eye you put on.
      so excited to see your taolu boy if you want to share picture lol

4. She is really pretty too. TAT
      I'm going to get paid shortly after Hanshuang ends. Guess I should make sure to put some aside for next time. T_T

5. Taolu is for sale! Yaaaaay! I get paid next week, I am so antsy.

6. Waaahh! Why did they delay Taolu? Maybe they needed more time to pour love in. D:

7. An update for Taolu SP, the China pre-order is now ready to ship! For international sales they are set to be sold at the end of this month or early next month with Little Prince head.

8. Agh, I have so many bills right now, I don't know if I could manage it. But I hope someone gets theirs for some spamming here.

9. I’m excited to see the Talou is finally going to be released. Even if it’s not the original this new version is lovely and I hope to add it to my collection.

10. They released Taolu SP! and a new head called Little Prince!

11. Is anyone else planning to get little prince! I knew from the moment I saw him I had to get him!!

12. I'm hopefully going to get Little Prince! He's pretty much perfect for a character of mine. The only thing that's making me hesitate are the hollows under his eyes; I'm not sure if they're actually that prominent on the sculpt or if it's just because of the faceup. I did ask for blank photos and they said they would update them, so I'll wait to see those before deciding. I'm pretty much 99% made up, though. Little Prince is just so cute and ethereal-looking. :3nodding:

13. I understand your feeling!! I'm waiting for blank photos to decide if I'm 100% too but I'm pretty much sold aha

14. I think I will take the plunge and order Little Prince! Though there aren't blank photos yet, I feel like at this point I would regret it more if I didn't get him.

Does anyone know how long Sio2 takes with their monthly dolls? They say 6 months on the website but I feel like I've seen people who've gotten Hanshuang already...unless I'm remembering totally wrong.

15. Just saw this new Hanshuang promotional photo on Sio2's store! :love
      [​IMG]

16. Does anyone know if SIO2 releases the previous heads occasionally for order, or is it a one time thing then never again? My sister really loves the Cold Dew head but we can't find one. (It seems others are as well!) Anyone know more information about the sculpt? I am thinking at this point our best bet is to watch the marketplace? Sorry if the question seems to have an obvious answer, I don't see any information about re-releases and I'd like her to be able to find one. Thanks!

17. @Kiegea Nope, SIO2 don't re-release old sculpts (I remember someone asked them directly a while back). But chances are the Cold Dew head will pop up for sale somewhere 2nd hand- so keep an eye out on the marketplace! Good luck! :3

18. I finally sent in my order, I hope it is not too late! X3 I think I might try a Mirodoll body for her. She will need big girl clothes too, so excited!