1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. Oh my god I hope Burmilla is available again! I'm so sad I missed her the first time.

2. I suggest so, but i dont really understand the whole banner xD I hope it isn't from last year or sth?
      I combined because i read somewhere sio2 wanted to do something on etsy? :)
      Did they had a international release for burmilla before?
      Don't want to spread false news by misunderstanding - i didn't follow their topics for a long time but thats what i understand ^^;

3. Last year's dates were Mid June - Mid July I believe. A cursory Google Translate says they'll have a "variety of packages" and "varety of hands" available, which I'm hoping is the same as last time? They had four bundles last time with different legs and hands available. :eusa_pray I also believe they were open for International Orders then too so that text confuses me. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Fingers crossed!

4. That should be the best way :)
      For sure is that they posted on Facebook that

"Pre-order in 2018 March
      WhiteDew & Yako " will be on etsy :whee:
      The website seems to be not always updated. And as i read the comments still nothing happened on etsy, so it might be delayed.

I saw the bundles, but on the page itself are still the old dates.
      *keep fingers crossed* I hope that the Ragdoll Cat Face will follow with this cute smile :3

5. One can only hope! Since I would love to get a Ragdoll astonish face! Even though I was under the impression that their dolls were limited edition but I guess it’s not anymore if they’re re-releasing Burmilla.

6. I would suggest that they be limited but they doing a second additional international pre-order? (it seems to be that everything was on taobao and then over website or now available soon through etsy)
      Don't know what's their philosophy. But often i saw the same bodys with new faces or wigs :3 so i think there will be another Chance.

I've searched on their website their claiming
      "Since this series is not limited, we don’t provide layaway for Bleater and Civet cat.
      We do have layaway plans for our Doll in Month."
      So i would guess the Doll in a month a very limited. But the others might be re-released as the want because their listet as previous work?

#486 Hasentraene, Mar 24, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    7. Since they released their international website, the norm seems to be releasing on their international with different set / full set options then 1-2 months after release on their china store with no options (Burmilla, Peach Deer SP, bust...etc). OR they do releases at the same time on their international website and their blog (Little Prince). Usually in all cases, their dolls (usually 1/6 dolls) are sold first at conventions as limited edition with custom outfits and blushing which is also sold on Yahoo Japan Auctions (sold probably by Yeko has she does the blushing/outfits; also supported by the fact that Wood Habitat & Yeko's social media are seen with posts written in Japanese).

Their previous work list gets updated with previous Doll of a Month list. Once the pre-orders for the Doll of a month it's archived as previous work. I know for certain dolls they explicitly mention that it's Limited Edition such as Ragdoll and other doll/parts in which they don't plan on re-releasing but now it seems like they're slowly changing that but it might be Wood Habitat's decision more so than Ziqian Jun's.

The initial system's been changing since the artists have been split as Wood Habitat and Yeko have been selling on their China Store at the same time as International sales that's being promoted through Instagram, Twitter and their Chinese and Japanese blogs.

I'm unsure if the artists have sorted their issues out as there hasn't been much word from Ziqian Jun as last we heard she's been locked out of her social media accounts and even on her Chinese blog the last post from her was her hospital stay then randomly her profile photo and background photo was changed to non-bjd related images which before always showcased her bjd work.

Also according to their website, Ziqian Jun focuses on doll heads such as Peach Deer, White Dew, Cold Dew...etc while DY (Wood Habitat?) focuses on comprehensive art such as Funan, and Aoandon.

8. I got cought by an old infomartion xD
      i'm sorry but i found in this thread that there were last year at the same time a pre-order for her :( i'm sorry.

9. Ah it's okay. That's too bad :( hopefully they will make another human 1/6 after Codol the bunny one!

10. Sio2 posted a really strange post on her Facebook on March 26th. I don't really understand what it means but it looks like there is some sort of conflict between her and Wood Habitat? If someone could translate this, it might provide more insight into the situation.

[​IMG]

11. Someone mentioned in the Facebook Group that she's still hospitalized and thus she can't reply or work on past orders and they should be forwarded to Wood Habitat.

12. Oh ok! Thank you for clarifying, I was really confused before but this makes much more sense!

13. I was super confused as well cause it sounded very weird.

14. Just emailed wood habitat, apparently the preorder for Codol is closed? I'm a little sad, I was hoping to preorder him...

15. I'm not sure, but because of the delete of this post you posted, on this Screenshot and the new post about wood habitat helping her makes me suspicious.
      [​IMG] i would say she lost her Facebook account but i'm not sure. The wbsite also mention contacting over instagram and etsy are the safe way.

16. Oh geez, very scary

17. Codol's closing date is on 4/5. For some reason Wood Habitat closed Codol's pre-order early on his side but you can still pre-order Codol through Yeko who ships them. However since the pre-order is on her Taobao store you'll have to use an agent or Taobao international directly.

I heard apparently that her personal FB account is still hers but I'm not 100% sure. Although Sio2 forwarded their audience to Instagram and Etsy, apparently there has been no reply for a couple weeks now so...

18. I'm also thinking about codol... but i'm mainly only need the body XD but i dont think i would find only a sio2 head for it... so i think i hsve to be patient for a fulldoll i like.

Yeah with Facebook it's my own conclusion, because she said she got only access to it because chrome was logged in and now there aren't any of this poste left :(

19. WIP Doll in the ragdoll series, posted on Wood Habitat's twitter. I've also seen an earlier painted virtual 3d model on their twitter, as well. It's cute!
      [​IMG]