1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. Really Cute with the tongue and the hair is really gorgeous :D
      I'm so happy i got 2nd Hand Burmilla *_* I think she will arive next week ... so exited.

2. This is so exciting!! I hope that I can start my job soon enough to get in on this, I've wanted the lil sheep for a long time.

3. Just be aware that there are recast of Bleater and to my knowledge Sio2 does not have any official authorized reseller. I see Legend also has a BlackBox Anubis for sale which I know is sold out and has recast as well. I'm not saying that the dolls listed on Legend Doll are recast since I have never purchased from Legend Doll myself but just putting that knowledge out there.

I would recommend either purchasing directly from Sio2's international website, getting the Bleater with the marine outfit on their China store or wait until they restock their China store with blank Bleater.

4. @JellysFancy and @Koma
      Legend Doll is a trustworthy dealer. I have purchased from them twice before.

They also have an agreement with Granado to sell their heads out of season. My impression is that they are also the international front for a Taobao store (or a reseller, like Alice's Collections). Sometimes the national and international markets have different selling rules (like Granado or PygmalionDoll) and sometimes companies carry dolls no longer in stock from the original company (like DenverDoll and OobieDoll hold discontinued dolls in stock or Alice's allows you to order discontinued Impldoll direct from the company).

5. Glad to know that they're trustworthy :)

6. That's really cool!
      Hope other Dolls will follow. I wish there would be a european reseller :D

7. Today my Codol arrived today! I posted some photos here the full unboxing is on my IG live for the next 24 hours Jelly (@jellysfancy) • Instagram photos and videos

There’s also an update to the new doll as shown in the head. Before it was etched with Sio2’s artist name and it was a twisting lock mechanism. For Codol it’s magnetic and the head plate is a tiny 3D rendering of Codol’s Head with the Chinese characters Wood Habitat above.

[​IMG]

8. Ah, forgive me if this is now the wrong place to mention this as it pertains to Wood Habitat and not necessarily Sio2 (didn't see a separate thread made yet), but I found something interesting I thought I should share! Sorry in advance for the textwall haha~

I randomly happened across a listing on Taobao for the new wolf boy who has been posted frequently on Wood Habitat's Twitter/Instagram. I remember seeing the rendering of this boys wolf legs years ago on Sio2's blog and loved them so much so when I saw them again via Wood Habitat I got really excited and kind of stalked around their social media a bit hoping for potential release information haha~ Anyway, I pretty much rely on Google translate for Taobao so I appologize I can't be much help with translation, but to my limited understanding the seller's name is "Arc Palace" and this is a type of group survey/pre-order listing similar to what was originally done with the first of Sio2's little anime/anthro dolls (before they had an official website/international dealers etc. and they could only be found on Taobao) where all the parts had not been made yet? For example, one of the listings mention they are going to make a tail for him that touches the ground to help him stand which we haven't seen before. Anyway, it just took me by surprise because i've been keeping an eye on Wood Habitat's Twitter/Instagram and don't recall them mentioning they were going to start a pre-order either domestically or internationally just yet and I don't think I saw anyone mention anything here either so that's... interesting...
      It looks as though the Wolf boy is going to come in a huge range of colors too? From being on Taobao a while and unfortunately seeing tons of recast listings I was immediately skeptical about the legitimacy of this listing when I saw a ton of random resin colors never officially offered by the company before from a store name I don't recognize, but considering this boy hasn't even been released before I thought i'd pass it along for anyone who also has been eyeing the cute Wolf boy <3
      Here's that Taobao listing by the way: 【常弧宫】一团贩售-bjd六分特体-子狼--淘宝网
      The seller has separate listings for ears/tail parts, color choice, and for clothes concepts too I think?

I'll be insanely hyped if this is totally legit and he'll be offered in so many different resin colors, but with how questionable the split between Wood Habitat and Sio2 has been and how random this listing seems i'm trying not to get too excited just yet...

#510 Arkelle, Jun 7, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    9. O my these are super cute! im glad you posted and i saw. ill be getting one of theses at some point! to cute not to!

10. So Arc Palace is one of WH's friend and commissioned Wood Habitat to design Zilang the Wolf and opened the shop to sell. The rights to sell Zilang the Wolf Boy belongs to Arc Palace. Arc Palace is new thus, as of now, there is no international shop to sell him and it's unclear if there will be any plans to.

Because Arc Palace is selling Zilang, they are selling in fantasy colors as well, although there is an added fee to it. You can purchase the ears/tail in fantasy colors too though it says that the entire doll will be in one color thus you can't pick and choose i.e. normal skin with purple wig, legs though I think you can choose to have the ears/tail in a different color.

Anyways, Zilang is not a recast and is authentic :) He costs a bit more than all previous 1/6 dolls though probably due to commissioning WH to design him and because they are new thus less following which equates to less sales.

All this info is from Wood Habitat himself who told me a week or two ago as I keep in touch with him :)

11. @JellysFancy Ahh, I see, thanks so much for the info! As much as i'm all for doing a bit of digging around the internet for dolls/artists that I'm super interested in, I usually never badger the artist themselves with questions (especially if they may not speak English all that well) since I always imagine they probably deal with that all the time and it has to get annoying after a while. But in this case, i'm glad to see that you were able to start a conversation with them to clear up a lot of things!
      Yeah, it seemed pretty unlikely it was actually a recast situation since (to my knowledge) he hadn't actually been released before, but you know, after spending enough time on Taobao you get a bit skeptical of the authenticity of basically everything haha~
      Super glad to know all this info though! Hmm, I was going to wait until he was officially available internationally, but knowing he may not be I may just jump in on getting him through a Taobao agent, if possible. Glad that I randomly happened upon him on Taobao or else I may have missed him completely! Have to settle on a color though, it makes it so hard to choose when there are so many! :D

12. I saw Zilang on the China blog almost a month ago and was confused since the blog wasn't WH (turns out it was Arc Palace's) thus I reached out to him just in case it was a copy or something. Thankfully it wasn't so that's good :)

13. [​IMG]
      From Yeko's twitter! I don't know if this will be sold as a head, but it's cute!!

14. Ah yea I saw that as well! Can't wait for more info on any upcoming dolls!

15. @Arkelle do you know if their is kind of an pre-order stop or stoping it's production? As i understand by translator their doing them every ten dolls then? xD I'm not sure. I'm also thinking about waiting because they mentioned a human Version in the Listing about the clothes.

16. So what is the difference between Sio2 and Wood Habitat? Does Wood Habitat have an official website? (Im unable to find it while google searching.)
      Also, arent the Civet cat and Bleater sheep available through the sio2 website?

17. The Desinger DY was formerly part of sio2. They splitted up 4-5 month ago. Wood Habitat has a twitter and a taobao store.

18. Has anyone purchased from sio2 recently and got their dolls? Looking to buy cat and sheep from the website.