1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. Please know that Wood Habitat was banned from Den of Angels. All works created by that artist are also banned and may not be discussed on the forum.

2. I haven’t purchased anything recently from their international shop. You should try to message them either via Email, their Etsy shop or one of their social medias to see if orders for Bleater and/or Civet is still open. If not then I know a few that are on sale in the secondhand market which you can take a look at ^___^

3. Oh my bad, I didnt know. Is there an existing forum where I can read about what happened?

4. Hiii~ together :3
      I'm asking the sio2 Dolls owner if they having other white dolls at home made by other companies. I want a new Body for Burmilla but it's so hard to find a pleasing body that might resin match. So i wanna try it backwards with company names that i know the resin might match ^^"
      Hope you can help me <3

5. I ordered Civet Cat and Bleater in December and contacted them in April to ask when they're planning on shipping the items. They said both dolls will be shipping by the end of June. E-mailed Sio2 again now in July because I've not received any shipping notice. I've tried to contact them with e-mails and on Instagram too. :( I just want to know where my order is. Does anyone have a link to their Etsy store? It seems to have disappeared from their Instagram info. Has anyone been in contact with them in past few weeks?

6. Sio2 was hospitalized for several months however she recovered in late April. Last time I heard she was locked out of her social media accounts. I think she still has her Etsy and her personal Facebook. I think there's also a new support email.

7. I heard about the incident and that's why I contacted their new support email to make sure they know about my order and nothing is lost. They messaged me back soon. Now, after the promised shipping date, I've heard nothing. Still searching for a link that Etsy store, search gives me nothing. I've also tried contacting Sio2 through FB.

8. I searched for the etsy store, but i can't find it now. Guess it's closed :(
      Edit: got it .. dont know why i could not find that. SiO2 Doll is a unique personal art studio, focus on BJD von SiO2Doll

9. Thank you! I'll bookmark that one too. How I wasn't able to find it, I don't know. That empty store makes me wonder if they are hospitalized again... I can only guess at this point. I'd also like to know if anyone else is waiting a doll from Sio2.

10. as far is i know it was planned to sell Yako via etsy - but i'm guessing it never happened because they broke up. So the store is still empty.

11. Suddenly I get a tracking number for EMS parcel and apparently it's moving - slowly but surely. I got the tracking number 3 days ago but I've not been using the internet for over a week. I'll update here once the package gets home. I did get a short message before this saying they're preparing my order to be sent. My order is almost month late, it would've been nice if they kept customers informed if there's delays. I'm ok with waiting if I'm informed.

// Got my order on friday 24.8., with everything I had ordered. One of the two dolls was whiter than the other but otherwise everything was fine.

#531 Cherrybrain, Aug 19, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    12. Just a warning, Ragdoll & Lipstick has been recasted. It's offered in 6 skintones as well as 4 of their resin wigs and a pair of hands.

13. I received my Sio2 sheep from a website email order. I was surprised there was no CoA or documentation. Some of the hands are yellower than others, and I got 2 left gun hands (instead of 1 right and a left) and got a small refund rather than replacement or option to purchase. Very odd customer service

14. Oh, this reminds me when I got my Lipstick..!
      She arrived with two left hands. I purchased via a dealer, so they contacted the artist and was able to get me a right hand!
      Sio2 charged for it tho, thankfully my dealer covered the cost..
      Odd customer service indeed.

15. Yes I've ordered two doll head from them and only one had CoA while the other didn't :(

16. *screech* did you guys see the new ragdoll series doll on Sio2's Etsy? Liangyue!
      They look similar like Astonished Ragdoll, but they don't have a mouth and are only available in the normal skin colour. You could mod them if you wanted! Not sure if they're limited.

17. I wish Liangyue would be white :D
      It will be time limited. SHe mentioned on Facebook "Open for pre-order during Nov,25-Dec,25 2018 (GMT+8)"

18. I’m so excited about Liangyue! I went ahead and placed my order even though I’m a little unsure how I’ll handle the face up (a tiny drawn on mouth might look cute?? I don’t want to mod at all..) or the clothes for that matter haha... and yet I still can’t wait!

Anyone have any suggestions in the clothing department?

19. I'm excited for Liangyue as well! She's currently being shipped to me with her blank head and the LE 20 Wink head (though I think it will be re-released again at a later date). Once she arrives I'll post pics :)

edit: Also interesting that her packaging is different from the other 1/6 dolls. It's a slimmer box in black.