1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. I still do nothing with him. :kitty1 I need time to practice how to faceup BJD. Since I'm new to this hobby, there're lot of things I need to know. But sure I'll post the picture of him once I finish painting him. :XD:

2. I can't wait :D

3. Wow I like her little cloth

4. Same here too bad they didn't offer that outfit/hair for sale ;-;

5. I've seen similar clothes on Etsy if that helps! Is Ragdoll/ Lipstick a weird size to shop for? I also wonder how hard it would be to sculpt a wig like that...it's a shame they don't sell that wig-- it's really cute! :D

6. Gosh I'm sorry that happened! I hope it doesn't happen again, I'm really glad you at least got a refund!

Wow, I didn't know the centaur boy had bits, lol. He looks so good though, and man! Lipstick is super adorable! Must.. resist..

7. WELP I ended up not resisting and placed an order for her LOL I'm crossing my fingers that this time I will get my order. Does anyone know how long it is going to take to make and ship her? I couldn't find an estimated date...

8. Newest picture of FuNan the Deer (Sold out)
      From SIO2 Fackbook
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      ;3 OMG Funan is F word cute!!!! Especially his little....hum....part lol

#88 InMoreShines, Mar 12, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    9. Are the ones in taobao still authentic Sio2 or recasts?

10. I don't see the Deer Boy on Taobao at all so I'm not sure which doll you're specifically asking. SIO2 is still selling LipStick as well as the kitty Bleater (not sure the official name for that little guy). As far as I know there are two official sellers; one the artist themselves 子迁君 , and the other is a SIO2 dealer who accepts layaway yeko_妖 . All the listings by those two are sold out and are shown as previous work though I doubt anyone want to spend $9,999cny on a doll anyway haha.

Also as an update, I guess LipStick has already been casted since I placed an order and it says it's already being shipped to the warehouse? That would be amazing if I didn't need to wait 4 months for her but we shall see! Can't wait already haha!

Also not sure if this was already said but LipStick actually only comes in human feet and although there are photos of 5 sets of extra hands they aren't on sale unfortunately :/

Edit: Forgot to ask, did anyone else order LipStick? Just curious :D

11. Why show the extras hands if they're not selling them .. Aww :/

I ordered Lipstick on layaway^o^~ can't wait to pay mine off!

Eheh please share pics when you receive yours **!!

12. For sure! I'm crossing my fingers that my eyes weren't tricking me when it says it's being delivered to the warehouse since I'm not fluent in Chinese. I'm not entirely sure. LipStick's photos were just confusing to me in general. I'm not sure why she's shown with kitty legs when she only comes in human legs and I'm not sure why they show extra hands when they're not for sale :< I would assume it was all made for RagDoll but the artist didn't have time to have everything produced in time so the artist pushed it for LipStick. Like in Stacy's LipStick product details, the photo of the human body was on Ragdoll's head so I think Ragdoll was suppose be sold with kitty legs OR human legs but they didn't produce the human legs in time so now it's for LipStick.

EITHER WAY they're both adorable and I can't wait for her to arrive already haha!

13. Omg wanted to get lipstick as well!! Where did you get her and how much?

14. You can get Lipstick here on the artist's taobao for aprox 242US$ : link
      This is the dealer's taobao, same price : link
      They have her on Stacy for 378US$ : link

15. I bought her directly from the artist. I usually purchase through a shopping agent but I wanted to give the artist another chance and just purchased LipStick directly from the artist's TaoBao store. I think it was about $243? I also purchased the kitty bleater as well since I missed out on the sheep Bleater so I can't wait for them both. Together it was about $310 not including shipping.

I ordered them on Saturday and I checked its status today and it already says "卖家已发货" which I assumed that they have been shipped which surprised me. Hopefully TaoBao's warehouse will receive them this week so I can get them shipped out to me in the United States ASAP!

16. The deer boy was period limited and sold out like a month ago :( hope they have plan for more boys
      Anyway, I checked SIO2 page today, and it saw this little precious!!!
      [​IMG]

17. Super adorable although I think the head is Ragdoll's head while the hair is LipStick's since there were more of these ragdoll + lipstick combo on their blog. I wish Sio2 re-released Ragdoll's head since I would love to get her as well.

18. Jellysfancy, that's so awesome that you ordered Lipstick and she's already shipping! :D

I've been debating about whether or not to order her. She's so cute and I love her expression. Then Sio2 announced this new girl on her Facebook (the one in the above photo). Her name is Burmilla. Now I can't decide- order Lipstick or wait for Burmilla? They are both so darling, but I don't know if I could afford to get both right now! *_*

19. Ahh ok! Yea Burmilla reminds me of Ragdoll just without the smile but a more neutral mouth. I went to Sio2's blog and screenshotted some photos there. Hopefully this might help you decide!

Top Left: Burmilla
      Top RIght: Left LipStick; Right Burmilla
      Bottom Left: Left (not sure cause small mouth); Right LipStick
      Bottom Right: FuNan sizes
      [​IMG]

20. Ah! Thanks so much for the photos! I took a look at Sio2's blog and it seems she posted even more pics as well. My decision is even harder- both girls are cute in different ways. Do you think you'll be ordering Burmilla, too, when she's up for preorder?

In other news, I noticed from the new photos that the body these girls are on is double jointed! I had no idea!