1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. It's such a hard decision! I'm still aching to maybe bring home Burmilla, too. Ultimately though I ordered Lipstick for now because I love her expression and I think her little teeth are cute and unique!

In other news, I was looking at Sio2's website again and noticed new info posted on Burmilla! You can see the full thing here.

Order period runs from 3/28 to 4/30; seems like we'll be able to order directly from Sio2 if we want! :o From the sound of it, extra hands will be available, as well as the option to choose Ragdoll or Human legs! There are 3 packages available (A, B, and C), but no indication of what the packages contain or what the price will be.

2. Ahhh!!!! I just went and looked!
      One thing: I wish they'd give us more blank sculpt pics, and blank body images! They mention this sculpt being "genderless", but I'd really like a bit of bust (as goofy as that may sound), and it's hard to tell from clothed photos!

3. Love that the artist has decided to open orders internationally! I also can't wait to see what packages there are :D

4. Hmmm...I think Sio2 posted a blank body pic of Lipstick on Weibo; I'll have to look through and see if I can find the picture back later. About the bust, I don't think it's silly at all! I know the sculpt is labeled as genderless, but I feel like the body has a slight bust (maybe on the same level as a Kikipop doll). It reads female to me, but with clothing on, it could be a boy. I think it goes down to personal preference. I'll dress mine as a girl though (but that is because I'm partial to cute girl dolls ^^).

EDIT: Found a body pic! Taken from Sio2's weibo.

[​IMG]

Yes!!! I'm so excited! I don't mind going through a shopping service to purchase, but ultimately I always prefer buying direct from the artist. I'm really curious what is going to be offered in the packages as well!

#124 Cinnamoron, Mar 22, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    5. Sio2 has posted a couple photos of both bodies and if I remember correctly both has a slight bust but with clothes it's difficult to tell. There was a photo I remember of Ragdoll as a boy so unless a character you're making is topless it won't be difficult to change the gender depending on the clothes.

I really wish there were more info like RIGHT NOW! Haha! Such as pricing and packages but I guess we'll have to wait a couple more days until pre-orders are officially released!

6. I don't think I have a choice anymore, I NEED one!

7. LOL I know how you feel! haha! I'm still torn though since I did order LipStick and I'm not sure if I want to get Burmilla as well. I wish Sio2 offered different skintones though as they're all just pure white. If Burmilla comes in a different skintone I might get her as well.... though right now I'm waiting to see what packages before deciding if I really need her in my life.

8. Also just curious, for people who are thinking of getting Burmilla, would you get her in kitty legs or human legs and why? :O
      I myself think the kitty legs are prettier and unique however I heard it's basically impossible to make her stand compared to the human legs so I understand it's a difficult choice!

9. Hm I think it depends on what you want to do with yours. : o

I find the kitty legs super cute, but I wouldn't know what to do with them? They don't inspire me?

If only whether it stands or not is the issue, a stand can fix that :)

10. That IS true! I remember when I first saw RagDoll she was actually suppose to have an option to purchase a stand for her however I think the artist didn't have time to get them made in a larger amount so it wasn't offered.

11. Yeah I'm definitely going for human legs...I don't take many photos, so poseability isn't the end all be all for me, but if she physically can't stand even when well strung? Eh....human legs for me!

12. Oh really? I wonder if they'll offer them now for the intl order. : oc

13. I'm crossing my fingers! I really wish we know what the packages are seeing as the pre-order said optional hands can be purchased but not accessories... hopefully it's not exclusive to higher tier packages if there are accessories available!

14. Gosh, it's a really hard decision. I love the kitty feet- I mean they are so cute! I don't mind the standing so much as I would love for her to occasionally wear shoes. So part of me wants kitty feet; part of me wants human legs. I wish we could get the option of ordering both legs so we could switch out at our discretion.

15. I'm not sure if the artist suede or hot glue the joints for posing but I know on her blog she does show up Ragdoll in normal boots so and manage to get her to stand. I ASSUME it's with the kitty legs though since it was around the time when Ragdoll was in pre-order still. So i'm not sure if she's able to stand if she gets help w/ wiring or what not and in boots instead. Although I assume even with all the help, she can't stand on her own w/ kitty legs without boots/shoes...

16. Okay I'm driving myself nuts, I keep checking various sio2 pages but does anyone have any idea if we're able to start ordering yet/what is each package option?

17. You're not alone! I've been checking both facebooks, the taobao shop, the website and weibo and have found nothing. I'm wondering if I should send them an email? I'm trying to be patient (and I think we could probably submit orders now), but there's no indication of what exactly I'd be ordering. :?

18. I sent an email about 2 hours ago and I'm waiting to hear from them.

19. Oh! Thank you for being brave enough to ask! Let us know when you do hear something! I'm so curious about what's in the packages. :XD: