1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. The artist just replied to me 2 minutes ago. This is what she said:

2. Thanks for the update JellysFancy! Good to know that we should be checking facebook for news!

3. SIO2 updated their notice!
      [​IMG]

4. /sob. Not mad at all, but what's that saying: absence makes the heart grow fonder? Patience? Waiting makes something sweeter? Who knows :lol:

5. Ahh I got my Ragdoll today from a fellow DoA collector. I adore her proportions!
      [​IMG]

6. Oh so cute! I'm glad you snapped her up before she could tempt me any more! :XD: Can't wait to see what you do with her (and when you get Lipstick...they will be so cute together!)

By the way, for anyone who's curious, I noticed new Burmilla pictures posted on Sio2's website! There's also been another package added (package D). Still no news as to when she'll be released or what the packages contain. I've been swamped with work stuff lately, but I keep checking Facebook every so often for news.

7. Ahh the dress is so cute in the new photos! I wonder if that's part of the package? I really want to know what's in all the packages! Can't wait! And yes! I'll have to start brainstorming for little Ragdoll :D

8. So I'm totally/partly relying on everyone to let me know when Burmilla is available to order. Im trying to check on their pages but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now :? On Sio2s web page it will let you follow the "place order" link, but...will it work? Or am I behind the game and everyone else has already discovered this...

9. The option to place an order has been there since the page has been up however we're still waiting on pricing and packages reveal before anyone actually places an order ^^;

10. Ohh man ever since Sio2 fists started up I've wanted all of their dolls! I can't wait till I can get one of my own.

11. So I recently saw Sio2's blog and she is attending a doll convention thus I believe that's the reason why Burmilla has been pushed back since she is away. Hopefully once the convention is over she will have updates for Burmilla. Here are some photos that the artist posted of her booth at the convention!
      [​IMG]

12. Omgggggg I wish I could've gone!

13. these dolls are so cute they actually cause me physical pain :...( i hope i can manage to snag one of these girls sometime soon!

14. O M G
      from ziqian's weibo
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ehhhh the proportions are little too exaggerated for my taste, she has a cute face though!

16. InMoreShines Ooooh I want *o*

17. The doll on the on the left is a brownie that you can get from dolk.jp.
      The doll on the right is a mini sweets doll / amamusu that you can get from dollce.
      DOLLCE別館ミニスウィーツドールSHOP
      Amamusu's are pretty difficult to get a hold of because they go on net shop once a month and are usually sold out within the first 5 minutes.
      I'm pretty sure the mini sweets doll is an off topic doll though, as it has an obitsu body (and why I am here and am unable to raise my post count XD).

Maybe consider visiting mitsukachiru's blog for photos of of these with SIO2 dolls for size comparisons and etc.

18. I wonder if we can get the head separately :O