1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sio2 Dolls

May 26, 2016

1. That would be nice :D Worst case scenario, I guess you could sell the body? I'm sure there are people out there who would want to use it for cutesy chibi-esque hybrid!

2. Wow I only knew about the little sheep and that deer boy! The others look very cute as well <3

3. [​IMG]

I saw this doll on Sio2's twitter. They said it's "coming soon!"
      Speaking of, there's an auction for Ragdoll and Astonished Ragdoll fullsets on yahoo auctions right now. I don't think they're shipping internationally, though? I really love both of them, but alas... longer shall I search the market, it seems... :'D
      Anyways, does anyone here have an astonished Ragdoll? I'm kind of curious about how many people bought the optional face, because I've only seen about two excluding sio2's and their dealers' own.

One more! Does anyone have the clothesmaking measurements for the Ragdoll body? I've heard that Kikipop!, sleeveless Blythe upperwear and some Azone clothing can fit, but it'd be nice to make clothing, too!

4. Good news! Burmilla is up for preorder now! :D

I'm so excited, but a little confused. I'm not sure if package B and D come with extra hands? I already messaged Sio2 to ask; I hope they respond soon!

5. The two SIO2 Dolls on Y!J are around $450 since you are purchasing the seller's/artist's styled clothing as well. You can purchase from Y!J by using a Japanese Proxy though they do charge a fee. I recommend ZenMarket which is the one I use when I purchase items on Y!J.

I know Stacy'sPinkOcean sold astonished face and it's now sold out so I assume people purchased them.

I have a Kinoko Juice and a Kikipop so later I'll try to put her clothes on my Ragdoll to see if it'll fit. The artist wrote this on her page though:
      Also I saw the new doll on the artist's blog as well!
      [​IMG]

I was confused as well and emailed the artist too since there are extra hands in the photos but it doesn't say the package includes them.

Also I wonder if it's cause Burmilla is exclusive or if it's cause it's an international order (i.e. works with a translator or people to deal w/ intl orders?) but Ragdoll was sold for $233.35 on the artist's store while Burmila is $350 with human legs and $400 with cat legs.

6. I'm sure you've heard back, but in case you hadn't, Sio2 replied to me and confirmed Packages B and D do come with extra hand parts. Which is nice because I love extra hands!

As for the price, I'm trying to remember what I paid for Lipstick...I think around $375 through a dealer (Crystal on facebook). If you went through another Taobao agent, it was probably even cheaper. So at $400 with shipping it's a little more. Perhaps Sio2's costs have gone up with managing international orders? I do hope they are able to continue international orders in the future because the other new girls are quite cute!

Also, I'd love to see your Ragdoll in Kikipop clothes! My Kikipop girls have a large stash of clothes and I've been hoping my Sio2 girl that's been on order might be able to share with them!

7. I haven't heard from the artist yet. Though SHOOT now I wished I can ask if we can purchase the hands for package A & C and which extra hand parts are included in B & D... is it all of the ones in the photo or only one pair?

Have you received your LipStick yet? I think I paid around $250-ish for mine but haven't heard any word on LipStick yet.

Also here is a comparison photo. As you can see Ragdoll's butt is a lot wider while her legs are a lot narrower so the bottoms, socks, and shoes do not fit on her. However her shirt and jacket fits pretty well though the sleeves are a little short and the shirt became a crop top haha!
      [​IMG]

8. They replied in the news thread and said all six pairs are included :)

9. I have not heard anything back about LipStick. Last time I asked, Crystal said she estimated it would take 3-6 months. So hopefully we will get word soon! I know Sio2 is still working on the deertaur boy (I don't think he's shipped yet either?), so that might also delay things, too.

I will say, I'm eager to see LipStick after seeing your Ragdoll pics. :XD: It's cute that it seems she can share sleeveless/short sleeve dresses with Kikipop. I wonder what shoes and pants will fit her? I guess shoes especially will remain a mystery, since Ragdoll's kitty feet can tell us nothing.

10. They finally got back to me!
      Also for shoes I've seen SIO2 style Ragdoll in boots since I assume it will make her legs more stable and hide the really narrow kitty ankles.

Has anyone already purchased Burmilla or planning to? I'm on the fence and I actually really want the extra sets of hands LOL mainly because I already have Ragdoll and will have LipStick... I guess if anyone is thinking of placing an order for just Burmilla let me know since I might pay for the hands/wig XD

#170 JellysFancy, Jun 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    11. I'm going to be getting Burmilla (wish they'd sold Ragdoll on a human body because that's the dream but Oh well!)

I was planning on getting/using the hands and wig so idk if I'm much help there :atremblin

12. Thanks for letting me know! Someone told me they might get her and I might be able to purchase the extra hands but she doesn't know for sure she'll be getting her until her next paycheck so crossing my fingers! :eusa_pray

13. Funny thing...I think I've decided that I may wait for that brand new horned doll to be released? Her face is just too cute, and more similar to Ragdoll than Burmilla or Lipstick. This company is killin me! Hahaha

14. I know right? I feel like every time a new doll is for pre-order we see photos of the next doll and I'm like which one should I get @_@

15. ughh...you guys are right! Sio2 keeps sculpting cuter and cuter girls! Horns aren't really my thing, so I'll probably be passing on the horned girl. The girl in the pink dress though next to her in the photo...,that's another story! She's very cute! :love

I still like Burmilla though, so she will be coming home! I put in my order for the human body and extra bits (cause I really love all the hand parts!). Now to think about how I'm gonna style her and LipStick...

16. Just a quick note for anybody who ordered Funan, he is being shipped, at least according to Sio2 (or whoever runs her page, but I think it's her) when I asked her an unrelated question on Facebook about Burmilla. I'm super excited to get him! I was very lucky that someone canceled an order through one of the international dealers. I got the single jointed body, which really wasn't my ideal :|, but beggars cannot be choosers, I'm happy I got him at all! :eusa_pray

Sio2 mentioned specifically that she "started shipping Funan, but it takes a lot of work".

17. thank you for the update TollTheBell i have been stalking this thread exclusively for something like this lol

18. Photos were sent by the proxy my brother and I ordered Funan through, so it looks like he's going to ship to us soon.
      [​IMG]Sio2 Funan by Nope McNope, on Flickr

19. Today Sio2 emailed me!

20. @Nattou Awesome ! Please share more pics when you receive him !!:D
      @JellysFancy Thank you for the news on lipstick!!!:eusa_pray The wait is almost over.. So excited to receive mine!