1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Skinny Boys?

Dec 28, 2005

1. I don't see any on their english site? *just went and doubble checked

2. I can't say much for AR poseability against many other companies, but it may just be that my boy is strung badly (I think he's a bit loose) but I sueded him, and need to tighten him a bit more.

Compared to Souldoll (I have a Clara) Spyder's poseability isn't as good :/ but I'm sure it could be fixed with wiring or sueding, nothing big :D

But I'm used to mini's poseability so... ^.^;;;

I'm also sorry that I can't say much for the resin color since my boy is crystal rose white skintone 9.9

If you want me to do some poseability tests I'll be more than happy to ^.^

<3

~Dottie

3. I know I have problems posing Anzety. His knees, in particular, aren't the greatest. Of course, he's also strung too tight, and likes to stand like a flamingo ^_^! A lot of it can be fixed by sueding and re-stringing, I'm sure, but... there are some problems.

4. Yea... I've been debating alot to actually get a SD for a while now because of pose ability... I currently have a DOC and I love him... He stands so easy compaired to my friend's CP and he can hold his hands in the air and all sorts of fun stuff like that. Could you show me some AR posing? I tried searching around on the forum but I didn't come out with very good results. x_x;;
      Thank you so much for taking the time to answere my questions I'm new to SDs and instead of making things simple and just getting a girl I want a boy XD

5. Now, I've never tried to put him in girl -pants-, so don't quote me as far as that (I don't own any and Kika doesn't really like pants XD ), but as far as tops and dresses go, well... see for yourself. ^^

Girl's shirt and skirt:
      [​IMG]

Another girldress I got at Dollpa (this is even baggy on him)
      [​IMG]

EGL dress by Nideru <3
      [​IMG]

6. Are there any particular poses you want to see of my boy?

I should have pics... soon enough >.>;;;

~Dottie

7. Waah~ zoi no miko~~ Kika is so pretty~~! I don't plan on putting my boy in girls pants anyway x3 If hes going to dress girl its going to be in a dress x3~!

Now i just wish I had the money when Paris was on sale x__x;;;! It would have been perfect x_x! but you widened my options and I am very grateful!! *love love*

8. Just basic stuff like sitting, How easily does he stand? touching hands to head if he can, how far the elbow bends, if he can sit on his feet, if he can hold his arms in the air, any other cool poses you think are cool that he can do. thank you again so much!

9. Should I post the pictures directly here on the thread or put a new topic in a different forum or post them on a journal???

I have the pictures, I just don't know where to post them ^.^;

~Dottie

10. I think he comes with normal AND fist hands. I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure... I know it's that way for the present set. I think the UFK would just come with the normal hands... Though I could be wrong.

AR resin matches pretty well with dollmore... I only know that because Astro was out here awhile back and Clover when held up to Tatsurou look the exact same tone.

I actualy ordered the present set awhile ago for Clovers body... When it arrives I'll be selling off the special makeup head, the eyes and the clothes. I only don't mention the wig and the shoes because they're already spoken for.

11. I think it might be good to post the pictures in this thread for anyone else's refferance because there isn't much on ARs in this forum.

@ TeaTime: Thats just spiffy because i've been looking at the Amos head and they sell it seperately ^^~ I don't really want the head or anything though ^^;

12. Actually I've just discovered that SD10s, despite being very short, aren't actually that thin - their torsoes are very solid. Even the Soom body, despite being a couple of inches taller, is thinner than them!

Cyph

13. Teehee chubby little boys 83

14. With tiny chubby hands! My SD10 boy's hands are the same size as my friend's MSD-sized Ttory! They're so cute ^_^

Cyph

15. Waah! Thank you and your boy so much ^_^! I'm not fond of his sitting position but besides that he seems pretty good about standing fr you ^_^~ Totally love the wedgie picture XD made my night x3!

AR pose ability isn't really that bad besides sitting though o-o;; *pleasantly suprised ^^~

(whoops forgot to post this and it was just left open on my browser for a few hours ^^;;; )

16. ^^~ teehee I knew people besides me wanted this ^_^~ I'm glad my question helped you out too! ^^!

17. Thanks again Sour_Dotz, those pics helped me out too~!

18. I'm happy to help anytime I can! ^.^

Glad it helped!

~Dottie