1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleetwealth Briar Discussion

Oct 29, 2008

1. Catrina said she was imagining Briar dressed in soft colors and antique lace--here's my interpretation of that:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The next outfit, though, will be my normal mix of prints that probably shouldn't really be used together... --Andrea

2. [​IMG]

I have an addiction to making doll clothes with severely mixed prints and working buttons... --Andrea

3. I'm very happy to share my new "Chimère"....
      [​IMG]

She's wonderfull, realistic body and good poseable !!!
      But I think the doll was assembly wrong arms...the elbow come front and I suppose that could be better go in back !
      She needs sanding for the eyes, hands but it's ok !
      I'm really enjoy to have her and next steps : the make up !

See other pictures in my flick website :)

BTW: no certificat included in the box? Do the others owner's briar have it ?

4. Human doll, yes the upper arms have definitely been switched, they should be the other way around. She's lovely ~ looking forward to see what you do with her faceup :D

Not sure about the certificate....

5. Andrea I LOVE your fabric combos...
      And it got me to wanting to sew for the young lady. LOL
      Man, if I could only blink my eyes and have her bod.....
      [​IMG]

6. oh she looks cute like that Jen!

7. Dear Chimere,
      I think Twigling is right-- we are really sorry! Each one of these dolls is unique, but she shouldn't be THAT unique... I'm sure this was a case of "tired eyes."

Please email me personally if you need assistance switching the arms. I will help you if you need anything.

Best wishes
      Catrina

8. Oh ! Yes she's unique ;)
      But I've already change her arms...It was not difficult.
      But I want to know if you included the COA with and you forgot to put in my box ? That good be fine for the next owners :)

9. my briar is on the way ! yay! I can't wait!

10. here is my lovely Briar (no certificate- is there supposed to be one? For future, if there isn't it would be nice to have one) No face up yet as only just got here!

She is dressed in a YOsd dress that fits her perfectly! Obviously very short but cute!

No name yet, but she will be my Victorian Waif, I am going to sand her further and body blush her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. littlepinkfaery - Congrats, she is lovely! I love the wig. And she looks really ethereal without a faceup... :aheartbea

12. Congrats! She's at home !!!
      Lovely dress also ;)

13. Im curious why everyone wants certificates? what do you so with them? honestly i loose mine, or they may stay in the box but I see no need for one? they just help know if you are not buying a "fake" but in ordering direct you cant get a fake? just wondering......

14. It's just because normally I have all the COA for my dolls...
      It could be help when you want it to sell in second hand and be sure for the buyer it's not a fake one ...;)

15. ecaxtly waht human doll said. Also inmore limited and rare dolls like this it is nice to know whatr number doll it is.

Certificates proove that she is not a fake If I ever have to sell her on- I don'
      t intend to but time has taught me that you do fall out of love with sometimes. I have sold several now- two to make room for Briar!

16. Congrats, she is an amazing doll :aheartbea

Flux - I have always seen an ethereal, fairy-like doll, and I am hoping that she will be released with elf ears at some point in the future, which is why I've not bought her yet (oh and a lack of money too!). I think she would make an amazing fairy, so delicate :aheartbea

17. ow you have to look at her blog
      she already made one with elf ears!!!

http://sleetwealth.blogspot.com/

i think they are really pretty, but she will be even more beautifull with elf ears, i think she was ment to be a fairy al along..

lamira

18. numbering is nice, id like it if they were numbered right in the head or something though, I dont want to keep track of papers

19. OMG!!!!!! Elf ears!!!!!!! I knew I was waiting to buy her for a reason!

20. Elf ears head could be also sell separetely...:)
      I hope so !! Fingers cross ;)