1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleetwealth Briar Discussion

Oct 29, 2008

1. Has anyone heard when we might expect the elf version of Briar to be released?

2. Sorry I've been away so long! The baby's getting to be quite a hand-full, and I've only recently realized that I don't have enough posts to get into the Marketplace. I have to steal bits of time online during the day, so it could be a while. I haven't forgotten about all the Briars who want clothes! --Andrea

3. I've just ploughed my way through this thread as I'm just waiting for my Briar to arrive! I just bought her from Luv*it on here, such a stunning doll and I'm really excited as she is soooo different from what I normally go for.

I can't wait to start sewing for her, she looks such an interesting size and shape!

Now I'm off to shop for eyes and wigs for her!

4. I wonder, is it possible to buy the head only? And what kind of other bjd body will fit its well?

5. Sorry at this time we can only offer full dolls for sale. We hope to have the Elf in production in time for the holidays.

We appreciate your interest!

6. Thank you)))

7. Hi everyone

Is anyone able to please tell me what size feet Briar has please? I've seen her wearing YoSD size shoes but a wanted to know the actual measurement in millimetres if at all possible.

Can anyone help please?

Hugs
      Sharon xx

8. Bumping this up with another question in the hope that someone can help me.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Dollmore model clothing on their Briar? I know that the model dolls are taller at 16 inches, but I'm more interested in the shape and how it would fit.

I'd love to hear opinions please.
      And a photo of my beautiful new girl...just because!

[​IMG]

9. soo gorgeous!

10. Thanks Judy.
      I think this thread may be 'extinct' as no-one seems to be posting! I wonder why, as this is such a beautiful doll and sculpt, I'm amazed at how delicate and pretty she is.
      Surely there are some Briar owners out there that want to chat about her and share their photos!!!!

11. She's beautiful and she'd go well with my Orientdoll Tae, but her nose seems a little...off. I'd probably sand it a bit to make it smoother. Her lips are very full which is pretty, although the bottom one seems a bit big. I'm having trouble deciding between her and a Soom Cream White Uyoo as a match for my Tae...

12. Like to introduce my new girl Beth Tanned Briar,sorry pic not very good

[​IMG]

13. :aheartbea Blossom, she is lovely, congratulations!! I love her dress too, really pretty :aheartbea

14. Oh wow Blossom, she's gorgeous, I love this wig on her! And as Kayjay said, her dress is perfect for her! I hope you'll post more photos in the hope that we can revive this thread!!!!
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

15. congrats Blossom! she is just lovely and the pic looks great!
      where did you get the dress...I like the style!

...and dambuster01 I was just admiring your gal again in the mini-Riz thread! She is beautiful...

xxoo kate

16. Thanks for the nice compliments Kayjay and dambuster:)

Also thanks to Kate too, my dress was made by tinyseams on Prego, it was made to fit Avantguard

17. I'm late to this, but thought I'd answer anyway being as I was dropping by :)

Dollmore Model Dolls are huge. Like above SD size. Their clothing wouldn't even touch Briar, but might make a good tent ;)
      I imagine you mean the FMDs - I will be comparing the measurements soon, and perhaps buying something to test it... though I think the FMDs are more slender than Briar.

18. Avantguards are 16in model dolls, right? That would be cool if she could fit those clothes, considering the plethora of stuff you could buy her.
      Just because I am a lazy slob, can anyone point me to Briar's measurements? I looked at her page on Enchantment and did not see any. It just said coming soon.

19. Yes I would say AG are about 16in, so dresses and tops with short and no sleeves would work best as AG have slender wrists.As the tonner clothes fit the AG they would be ok too but again would stick to dresses and tops as Briar is shorter.Not sure about here measurements.

20. Here's Beth in a friends2bmade outfit I wouldn't say all the clothes would be ok but this one is not bad
      [​IMG]

This outfit was made to fit Unoa I altered the straps and took the pants in

[​IMG]