1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Slinky Neko Junior Discussion

May 19, 2011

1. Enamorada - your girl is so pretty! May I ask what dolls she is sitting with for comparison?

2. I know my photos are nowhere near as gorgeous as Enamadora's, but here is some more Nora spam anyhow. ^^
      [​IMG]

3. thanks =)) She is sitting next to Luts Bory girl, is a doll my friend. I have another MSD - Bambicrony Ellen, I'll make photo of two girls together)

I like the photo of Nora, her charming =)

4. Meanwhile Girasol shows character =)
      I know that she was born in rural areas. Her parents kept chickens and garden. Girl loves sport and has shown good results among peers. She was always calm and never cries, even when hurt in training.
      At Girasol is a best friend, classmate of Martinique. They are very different, but friendly. The school year is over and the girls spend a vacation together.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Those two are so different but both so pretty! They look like good friends. I hope to keep hearing about Girasol as time goes on and you get to know her more! Her freckles are just too precious.

6. I did a photoshoot with Nora in my boyfriend's backyard a few days ago, they have lots of garden and the pictures turned out really pretty.
      [​IMG]

I've also since finished a new outfit for her:
      [​IMG]
      ^__^

7. First photo with Nora this summer =) She really is such a range of colors in clothes)

8. I have a feeling she is going to be keeping these clothes for a while, I have been neglecting my other doll D:

9. Absolutely stunning photos as usual, Enamadora! You are such a good photographer!

10. I'm still just learning how to take pictures =) I'm glad you like it =))

11. Very comfortable in the company of friends to watch movies at night =)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SporeXP, how are you Nora? =))

12. Aw so cool, such great pics as usual! Nora and I are great, thank you for asking! I took her out to a campfire last night but I didn't really get any great pictures. You have so many awesome props, I am jealous! lol
      I really enjoy seeing all your photos and an glad to have a fellow SN Junior lover in this thread, I hope more join us soon. ^^

13. I really love the Haroo SL but I would really love to get a body with slightly more going on in the chest area. ;) Nothing too big, obviously they look like kids, but isn't finding stuff that fits a girl with no chest hard?? Does anyone know if any other companies resin matches?

14. Hmm I am really not sure. I make most of my girl's clothing myself so the chest thing is not an issue. I actually love the fact that she is flat chested, lol, though her body itself can be a bit of a pain sometimes (I don't love the shape of the legs). I would love to hear if anyone else knows of resin matches as well, just for future reference.

15. Nora has a new friend! (She is a BlueFairy TinyFairy Jasmine, and belongs to my cousin)
      [​IMG]

16. Girls are very well looked together!)

This Girasol with a friend, who rested on the sea =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Oh my goodness, those photos are beautiful! Again, your photography blows me away. You are brave to let your girls get wet. That beach looks so pretty, I bet Girasol had a great time.

18. Yes, a good rest))) Dolls water does not harm, only had to wash out and replace the rubber band

19. Ohh, I see that is good to know! Their swimsuits are so cute.