1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Slinky Neko Junior Discussion

May 19, 2011

1. I'm really not sure :( none of the other company dolls I have would match and none of the resin of any of my friends dolls is close. I am going to a meet next week so I will keep an eye out for similar coloured resin to my SN girl.

2. Thank you, SporeXP! I fell in love with a beautiful little Haroo head, and she's going to need a body. I've found a few bodies that I really like with the right measurements, but I'm trying not to get my heart too set on a particular body until I can get a handle on the possible resin matches.

3. What bodies specifically do you have in mind? That way I can see if people I meet have dolls with that body, and it will make it quicker to figure out ^^
      I hope you are able to get your Haroo head and match it up!

4. Thank you so much! Some of the ones I've liked so far aren't too likely to be at the meet, but I'll look into any bodies that match or could match well enough.

Some of the ones I've noticed that would probably fit okay size wise are :
      LoongSoul Doll (I really like the y-normal small chest msd body)
      Doll Love (also pretty body with y-normal and p-normal)
      DikaDoll
      DollZone

I can check her against Dollmore and Bobobie when she gets here. I don't know that she'd fit on either, but they're more commonly used for hybrids... so I figure comparing her to known resins is still a good starting place.

5. My beautiful little Haroo head arrived yesterday, and I'm well and truly smitten. I put her on my Dollmore girl's body for now so I could check the resin and size... and to take some pictures of this little sweetie! The resin match is actually pretty good, though her faceup makes her face appear a bit more pink. The fit's not bad, but her head feels kinda jerky when trying to move it. Good articulation in most directions, but she can't look up really on this body. I've got a couple of potential names for her, but I'm still waiting for her to "tell" me the right one. ;)

Click on the picture for a couple more pictures:
      [​IMG]

6. Congratulations, Ryoko11, she is really beautiful!
      Unfortunately I was unable to compare resin colour at the meet, as it was just too insane. There were literally hundreds of dolls set up there and I was only able to take photos. I didn't want to disturb any of the dolls because most of the owners were mingling. =(
      I hope that you find her name soon, and a body to fit on!

7. I just received my first Slinky Neko, a Borry Tan one, and I'm in love with her delicate face.
      Here is my precious Cyane

[​IMG]
      Cyane par lullypop, sur Flickr

8. Oh my goodness, Tan Borry is stunning! Congratulations, Lullypop!

9. I am so excited!! I just adopted a Haroo!! She is coming nude and bald and I am already starting to worry that I won't have the right wigs and clothes for her haha. She's such a versatile sculpt! I can't decide whether to go blonde or red or even pink.... and then clothes will definitely have a lot to do with the hair colour. Perhaps I'll try a couple of hair colours in smaller wigs when she arrives, THEN order her a wig. And do the same with clothes. Hrrrmmm.... She's on a 4 week layaway so I have time to think at least!

10. Yay congrats! Can't wait to see photos :) I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time picking out the right look for her ^^

11. The last picture is so awesome ^o^

The last picture is so awesome ^o^

12. Just a random photo of my Borry, Nora :)
      [​IMG]

13. Hi!! Here is my sweet girl in the garden :daisy

[​IMG]

14. She's so pretty! I really like her outfit.

15. I was just looking at this thread b/c I just received a Slinky Neko Borry Junior - or so I was told. Having seen all the dollies here, I am wondering if I was misinformed. My Borry has half-closed eyes and looks like the faces of the girls I've seen here, but her face is more rounded where the girls I've seen on this board tend to have a somewhat pointed chin. Also, mine is a tiny, not MSD. Is there a Borry like that? I can try to post pix later, but it's after midnight here and the lightning is not good for photography. Should I worry or does this doll sound familiar? Thanks.

Never mind, folks. I found my Borry on the Slinky Neko website so she is legit. However, I seem to have overpaid for her. Oh, well, live and learn.

16. Sounds like you bought the little sized half eyed Borry. She is such a sweetie. I've always sort of wanted one of my own! Too bad you overpayed for her, but I hope that you will enjoy her anyway!

17. SporeXP> Thank you, Nora is very cute too!
      debbiep
      > What about your little Borry??

And one more pic of my beautiful girl !

[​IMG]

18. They are really pretty. I have a Bory in the smaller size, but love Juniors too. The photos on the beach are amazing.

19. Someone knows a store I cam buy a slinky Neko Jr haroo, please?
      I only found sites in corean, I mean.
      I fell in love with her big eyes.

#80 syllpb, May 8, 2016
      Last edited: May 8, 2016