1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Small or Short Boys - under 60cm

Jun 25, 2006

1. Other than the bodies already mentioned here, you could look into tracking down an Iple House version 1 or version 2 boy body. They are the same height as an SD10 but have a more mature, muscled sculpt. I have a Re-Che head on a version 2.

Which skin tone are you getting your SP Kill_U in? Volks normal, Volks white or Luts white?

2. aren't the Soom boy bodies shorter? Though I dunno by how much. ^^'

3. I'm not quite sure. I'd like to get a Serendipity body but I want to know which of the skin tones matches better. I'd prefer a normal colour skin but white works for the character I have.

4. Volks SD-10! I have one, and it is shorter than standard CP height.

5. My friend is wanting to get a doll but she wants to get a boy between 60cm - 45cm. And I havn't had any luck finding any boys...So does anyone have some links to a few boys? Thanks muchly!

6. well...there is always a Nobility Lie - when on the regular body (not their emotion body) he's only 57cm tall - love mine to bits.

www.nobilitydoll.com

7. Well, the obitsu boy that's coming out is a quaint 55cm with a head; [andonceyougoobitsu,younevergoback] of course it keeps getting pushed back, but there are actually pictures out now on parabox's Japanese site, so... *Shrug*

Dollzone MSD's are also taller then your average MSD at...45.5cm, I think? They're both really well priced at 200-ish, so they're worth taking a look at. :3

I wish your friend luck in finding the perfect doll! :D

8. AR Boys are pretty short. I know for a fact Allern/Allen measures just over 57CM.

9. Serendipity has a 58cm (I think it's 58--it might be 57), and Volks SD10's are around the same size.

10. Thanks everyone! I'll send the link to her right now. ^^b

I don't think Volks sells SD10's unless it's an event do they?

11. Angel Region SD boys are a fair bit smaller I believe. Comparing him to my other SDs (Delf, SD17, DoT, LatiRed) he's a good deal shorter and quite a bit smaller overall than the others...

12. I have a Nobility Boy body, because it's shorter than most boy bodies and I needed a short boy body for a short boy character. I'm talking about the old Nobility body and not the "rotating peen" emotion body. :sweat I can't say much about a possible resin match, though. I have a very yellowed BW Nobility body.
      The website says the old body is 57 cm, probably one of the shortest SD boy bodies around. You may also mod a short girl body into a boy body, if you don't mind curvy hips.

13. I am having the same dilema with my Hyde head, because he is going to be with minimee ville who is like almost a foot taller!

Modding a girl body into a boy would be gross for a hyde head IMO, its fine for a tiny female head, but, yuck. hyde does not have those hips, thank god.

I am wishing for a lovely china made inexpensive one. So I just might have to deal with there not being much of a differnce........

14. Well, AR Fairs are listed at 58cm and Glorydolls are listed at 56.5cm. I don't know how helpful that is, but I tried.

15. AngelRegion SD's are a tiny bit shorter than Eldoll boys so that would probably work well for you. Also the AR resin is simialar to most other brands. ^__^

16. I'm glad this topic came up. I need a really short SD or a really tall mini. If only there was a body around 50cm--that would be perfect for me : P (Trying to get a character in scale with his SO who already has a body)

Serendipity makes a 58cm body--I have it for one of my boys and am very pleased with it. It has swivel joints in the thighs so he can sit cross-legged, and has a nice weight and feel.

17. The shortest SD boy would be an SD boy body with the short legs that SD girls use.

Cassiel has them listed here: SD Shorter Legs

And that same page has comparisons of a SD boy legs versus the shorter SD legs [of a SD girl].

18. I hope this is the right place :sweat

Anyway, the question is - which male body of around SD sized is smallest? My zaoll girl is only 52cm, and id like eventually to get a male doll of a suitable size to keep her company, but i think the standard 60cm dolls would just be too big in comparision. Any boys out there slightly smaller than normal? 55-57cm maybe? Or is it just a pipe dream?

19. SD10 and Glorydoll Louis is about 55cm-ish.

CP type 3 bodies are also shorter than SD13 long-leg.

20. The old Elfdoll boys were only 58cm instead of 60cm? You'd have to use the Marketplace to buy the old body, though, as ED doesn't sell the shorter-legged body anymore.