1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Small or Short Boys - under 60cm

Jun 25, 2006

1. Usually my boy, an Elfdoll Red on an old type body is the shortest SD body at meets.....except one other who is a B&G Sapphira on a type 2 body. They're both so short! After thinking for the longest time my boy was 60cm I'm pretty sure he is 58cm. He's shorter than delf boys too.

2. I didn't see it mentioned, but Angelregion boys are 58cm. The girls are 57 and their bodies aren't very curvy so they make a cute boy if you can properly sand the chest down.

Nope, it was mentioned I just was distracted while reading the first time. Sorry!

3. Some of the Unidoll limited re-release dolls were 58 cm. There are a few available for sale on the marketplace now you can check out.

4. I am looking for a 50-58ish cm immature boy body to match an AIL head....anyone have any ideas?

5. Wondering if I bump this up if anyone has any new suggestions? Almost all the bodies listed here are discontinued or extremely difficult to get a hold of. I've been out of the loop for so long, I'm sure there has to be more short boys in the 56cm range out there!

6. Hmm, off the top of my head . . .

Volks USA will probably do another SD FCS eventually if you're interested in an SD10 boy.

I'm pretty sure the Luts new Delfs are shorter than the 60.5cm they are listed as, but I don't think they are as short as 56cm. Luts Junior Delfs were 56cm, but are discontinued so you'd have to hunt down a body second hand.

Impldoll's Model line boys are 58cm.

I'm sure there are more out there, best of luck in your search! :)

7. I've recently received an IOS Class 50 type A body, and it's a really wonderful body for a shorter, immature boy. Love how this body poses too!
      Without a head it comes to 44,5-45cm, and my DiM Marcelina hybrid with it is about 51,5cm.

(In the Class 50 line, they also have a type B body. It's a bit taller than the type A body, and more mature.)

8. Bumping this thread in the hopes of fresh ideas. I am wondering if there are any bodies below 60 cm that wouldn't look out of scale with regular SDs. You see, I recently bought this head in WS: Red Dove, and I wanted him to be a good bit shorter than my 65 cm boy and 62-60 cm girl while still looking at least somewhat close to the same age and scale. I was originally going to put him on a 60 cm body, but I felt that the size difference was not enough, so I am wondering about other options.

So far, all I've found are the IOS 50 Type B body, which is a bit too muscular for my taste, Impldoll's Model body, which just feels a bit too flat for me, and DollnDoll's King body, which skews a bit young. The body that has the closest aesthetic so far is this one, but it is not the size I'm looking for: Guudoll 60.5cm Boy Body - stacyspinkocean.com . But I'll look at anything. I know this size is nigh impossible to work with.

9. A little bump for more ideas since it's been a while since the last post here and most of the bodies mentioned previously no longer seem to be available...

I've been looking for boy's bodies that are under or around 60 cm recently. So far, apart from the Guu Doll body mentioned in the post above, I've also found these possibilities:
      - Aimerai 60.5 cm boy body (it says in the description that 60.5 cm is the measurement with the head on)
      - Dreaming doll 61cm boy body (with head on)
      - Winterrain Studio 58 cm body body (description says it's 57.5 cm with head on)

Edit: One more!
      - Switch Monthly HD boy body (there's a 60 cm option, and it's supposed to be 60 cm with head on)

#71 namika, Apr 17, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    10. Hmm, newer short boys . . .

Fairyland has recently released a Feeple60 boy, which is listed as 57cm.

Magic Time makes a boy body that is listed as 60cm with head.

11. Doll Family-A and Doll Family-H both have 56cm boy bodies. Despite the names, the companies aren't related as far as I know, and the bodies are quite different from each other. The DF-H one is much newer (I think it was released around the end of last year?) and double-jointed.

12. Pretty sure Dollmore still offers their 58cm boy...

13. Hey guys,

So I want the doll family h 56cm body for Mystic Kids Milo head.

He is on a body with a 9cm neck girth and the doll family h has a 9.4cm neck girth. Would neck be too large? I can also find no info as to which head is appropriate for the 56cm body. I'm guessing this is applicable mainly to the sd13 scale rather than sd17 etc. The Mystic Kids head seems a little smaller so figured it would probably work quite well.

Milo has 21cm head. 8-9 wig size but he's smaller than the doll family h sd head I have...

I am considering the doll family a body as well as this has neck of 9cm but less posability being single jointed. Anyone able to help?

#76 The Narrative Nerd, Aug 11, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2021