1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Small or Short girls - under 60cm

Sep 4, 2005

1. Ah! I didn't know what to name this thread.
      But this is what I am getting at.

I have an Apollo Bobobie 60cm and I am hoping to get a girl for him the in the future, gotta start saving up again. Anyways I was thinking some were between 50-58cm.

I don't want her to be the same size as him, I want her to be shorter, but not as short as a 43cm(which is way to small). I love Bobobies, but the 50cm girls seem very thin and their boobs look huge.

So I was hoping you guys could recommend some 50-58cm girls. Pictures or links would be excellent, especially compared with a 60cm.

Question: For say a doll couple, boy and girl, do you usually just get the same size? Or is it weird for me to want the girl shorter?

2. They've been named a few times in this thread, but I'd have to mention the Zaoll dolls again <3 I just received my Muse and they're adorably small. I'm going to take some pics of her next to my other(mostly 60 cm)dolls so I'll post it here :3 Anyway, they're 52 cm ^-^ and I don't think it's weird at all to want a size difference in couples! I love variety in height and expecially the smaller SD's, wish there were more of them..

Other than Zaolls, DollnDoll has 55 cm girls, Glorydoll's girls are 56.5(I have a boy from them, and they are so small and dainty they really seem much smaller than their 56 cm-it's really cute)Dollstown elf girls are..I think 54? or also 52. The body's also supposed to match with Glorydoll and some other companies, if you want a head that belongs to a different company(of course, head size is something to take in consideration as well, the smaller dolls often have smaller heads as well so a 60 cm girl head on a 54 cm body might look bobbleheaded)

Other than that..Volks SD10 girls are quite small(and very cute <3), Musedoll girls are quite big(58.5)but their bodies are so small(thin legs, thin waist..), I feel they still look quite small and even fragile next to boys. I'm sure there are more and that these have already been mentioned in this thread, but I hope it still helped ^^;;

3. Luts girls are 57 cm

4. Supia Girls are 58cm.

5. Well, our MSD neytiri order came. She's -beautiful-, but her head is way too big to use with the Rosette body we originally intended on using.

Here she is on a bluefairy body;

[​IMG]

As you can see, she is in limbo between MSD and SD.

Is there a body that's short for an SD girl, but is also very long and skinny? (Even if it's obscure!) Or, if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

6. Maybe the Dollmore Zaoll body? She's on the very small end of SD...

7. I think the Zaoll body may be too chunky.

The Asleep Eidolon type 1 body is verey very thin. It's got a nearly mini sized torso, then long limbs to make it about 55cm tall.

The neck is very slender, so I think a mini sized head would easily fit.

Of course,t he Shinydoll body is also very petite, but it's not as tiny as the AE type I.

8. Yeah, I've had a Zaoll body and it's very chunky ^^;

I'll check those two out, thanks babytarragon!

9. Rosette dolls are MSDs but really tall and long limbed. They might work...and they look kinda inhuman with their proportions. They might be too skinny though, that would the big issue with me.

10. Well we were originally going to use that, but the head is WAY too big, so we need to up-size to a small SD.

It was perfect, since the head is a Na'vi (my avatar), which are not human, and very tall/skinny ^^;

11. What about the Dollstown Elf body, it's sinewy and kind of in between the SD and MSD sizes.

12. Don't think this has been mentioned but I just found the Oceanmoon 50cm girl Bo-nee http://oceanmoon.byus.net/
      the body looks lovely and though I am not keen on her head I'm wondering if I could put a different doll on the body as I want a friend for my Zaoll who is 52cm:)

13. DollnDoll are 55cm tall and are nice and not very expensive. I had one and I loved her to pieces, but that was before I moved to 1/4 size, and I had to sell her. The body is single jointed but nice, small breasts (but mature) and big butt. She was Ines, by the way.

14. Luts Junior Delf boys are around 56cm I think ...

15. 50cm Obitsus are skinny enough to wear MSD clothes, but are taller.

16. I don't think they've been mentioned yet but Glorydoll boys and girls are 56.5cm tall.

I have a Glorydoll Miyuki, but she's on a Dollstown elf body, which puts her at 51cm and adorably short.

17. Impldoll just released a new girl body... Imp Model girl is 56cm tall. Pretty busty, so some of you might not want that... She's got double-jointed elbows (not knees though) and if she's anything like the Imp Child she will pose like an absolute dream.

There is a link to her.