1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Smaller Jaime doll ...need !!!

Jan 8, 2008

1. my first bjd is on her way to me! she is a vito jaime. i am totally excited!!! i ordered her a pretty red wig from ruby red gallery.

i can't wait to get her and love her!

i'm kicking around names. i like Eve, Sadie and Jessie.

2. I'm also expecting a Vito! He should be here tomorrow:D
      He's coming without a faceup so once he arrives I'm going to send his head off to be painted^^ But I don't know how easy a time I'll have removing his head o.o He's my first Jaime Doll ever so I don't know what to expect with head removal. Can anyone give me any idea of how they are attached? Is the headcap magnetic or is it hooked from the inside? Thanks so much in advance for your help:D

3. Oh and just out of curiosity, are the Adonis bodies gender neutral or do they have boy and girl parts? o.o

4. I just received him today:D What a beautiful doll:aheartbea I never would have imagined:D I'd really like to get him some more eyes, does anyone know what size I should be looking for?

5. I think the 12mm eyes should fit nicely... correct me if im wrong...
      Anyway does anyone know where else i can get clothes for the 15cm Adonis body? (besides a number of ppl mentioning Kelly's clothes fits in the other threads...) or shoes too.... *_*

Anyone ordered the new special cat ver ping? :D

6. I love Jaime dolls. punk Vito was the first 'human' mini BJD that i brought. I now also have a punk Cristin and a Puki Piki as my only human BJDs.

I would love to get my hands on both Ping & Pong cat twins but i still owe on other dolls so may have to pass. But temptations are so strong :) I'm trying my best to resist.

7. Apparently i can't resist :/ I just ordered both Ping & Pong.

8. They wouldn't fit Kelly Clothes- kelly dolls are much smaller. The 15cm is roughly the same size as a Lati Yellow- both of my girls are wearing shoes and clothes made to fit Lati. They are a tad big, but not too bad.... both of the J'aimes in this pic are the 15cm bodies, and Meil is a Lati Yellow :) The Puki in the pink and the lati white are wearing Kelly clothes, for size comparison.

[​IMG]
      flickr

9. I would love to see some pictures of your Ping and Pong when they come home:D I especially want to see the half lidded Ping event head if possible:aheartbea I really just wanted that head in particular. I hope they release a basic half lidded mold sometime:D

10. I'll be sure to post pics when i get them. Sofar i don't know yet when they will start shipping.

11. That would be awesome:) I just love my Vito, I'm wondering if I need a Ping to be his buddy;)

12. i love Vito too. Punk Vito was the first Jaime doll that got me into Jaime dolls. When i saw him, i just had to have him :) He was also my very first non-anthro mini BJD.

13. Im hoping they will ship soon sometime next week.... ping is just sooo adorable... ;)

14. I'm joining this thread because I've just bought MissMolly's Ara! Now to decide on a name. I'm already making clothes. It means my Lati Yellow Lami will have a little friend!!!

15. A question about ordering Jaime from Latidoll. Do they restock Jaime dolls at or about the same time as the restock their own Lati basics?

Because I'm interested in a tan Vito girl (which isn't available on the Jaime site) and would prefer to combine shipping with a basic Cookie, since shipping charges from Lati are something fierce.

16. I think they do, but I'm not certain.
      I've been making more dresses for Mimsy. She can wear what Ornya wears, but I decided to make them fit her snugly. I really like this new design. I've cut out so many now! Must get sewing.
      [​IMG]

17. best bet is to ask them
      I wanted a Jaime body to go with my Lati head ..but they couldnt because they dont stock the parts ( I had assumed they do )

18. How difficult is it to remove the head???? I want to be able to change from sleeping to awake and back again.

19. Its super easy:) All you have to do is remove the headcap(which is magnetic if I remember correctly) and there is a metal ring instead of an s-hook. You simply lift the ring and turn it so it lines up with two little thin openings in the base of the head and then lift the head off. The ring will rest neatly on the neck until you replace the head of your choice and lift the ring back into place. Its been a while since I had my Vito so I might be a little fuzzy on the details. I'm pretty sure thats just how it went though. Really easy:D