1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Smaller Jaime doll ...need !!!

Jan 8, 2008

1. Oh, in that black wig she is TOO cute!

2. I agree--she needed dark hair. She sure looks like a Lati doll, doesn't she?

I haven't been brave enough to change her head yet. I thought it was a faceplate, but its a whole HEAD.

3. Jenny, I'm so jealous. My Ara hasn't shipped yet, don't know what the problem is though. I bet the random shipping on the eyes made the difference in the hair color that goes best with her. I'm waiting to see what eyes she comes with to know whether I like them or will order different ones.
      From your pictures I feel relieved. I was hoping that I didn't fall in love with just the photographs.
      Glad to know I made such a smart purchase for my almost first one.

4. Rosebud, I will have more pics to put up tomorrow--my friend made her some wigs, and she is STUNNING. The night they went on sale, I was sitting here with the world clock on my computer waiting--so I think I was the first to order, or at least ONE of the first to order.

They are on vacation until the 12, so that is why no more have shipped. They will probably ship a bunch when they come back.

Anyway, be sure to check here tomorrow--I can't take pics until the light is better. She was a GREAT choice, you will NOT be disappointed in her!

5. wow! congratsss! she´s super lovely!!!

6. Rue got new wigs, and tried on her wings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I am working on her clothes!
      Jenny

7. Jenny I love the red wig. That color is close to my original hair color. So cute. In these pictures it's easier to see her eye color.

8. Her eyes are such a deep brown that it's hard to capture them. I need some good daylight, but it's dark and dreary here!!!

Jenny

9. Today my Trudy arrived from Jaime Doll. She is very cute and I'm pleased with how well she fits in with my Lati Yellows. Even the jeans I made for Laches fit her perfectly. I like Jaime Dolls presentation too, the box which was tied with a pretty ribbon, is a nice touch!
      Here are some photos, sorry they are a bit large....
      Trudy in her default wig...
      [​IMG]

Trying out a dark blond wavy wig from CanCan...
      [​IMG]

Sharing secrets with Lati Yellow Miel, whilst Laches looks on...
      [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy them.

10. adorable !
      Im thinking one of these is definatly on my list

11. What do you think of the smaller Jaime doll's posing compared to Lati Yellow?

12. I would like to know the same thing. I also like a couple of LaTi's whites which I know are smaller yet. Are your LaTi yellows the normal size or the newer taller version?

13. Trudy in her default wig...
      [​IMG]

Trying out a dark blond wavy wig from CanCan...
      [​IMG]

Sharing secrets with Lati Yellow Miel, whilst Laches looks on...
      [​IMG]

She is a darling!!! My Rue and my Lati yellow Cookie are sisters.

As for posing, I think the Jaimedoll poses just as well as Lati--I like the way her head tilts BETTER than Lati.

Jenny

14. Hmm, I think I've confused myself... Are the smaller Jaime bodies Lati White or Lati Yellow size?

15. They are the same size as Lati yellow renewal body, but the Lati's heads are a bit bigger. I put a pic in the tiny doll comparison photos.
      Jenny

16. Thank you Jenny! :)

17. Oh no I'm doomed. :doh Jaime just released the pictures of their new basic dolls both regular and the new smaller version. I haven't even got Ara yet and now I want another one. Now I know why Jenny has "Held hostage by Tinies" under her name. There are boy and girl Vito's now. I was thinking of getting a Vito next so that I had a boy. Boy I'm going to have to figure out PayPal. Also see Jamie's anouncement under News.:...(

18. Oh dear ...I LOVED Vito before ...but the new one on the smaller body ....is stunning

19. Now YOU can add "held hostage by tinies" under YOUR name!!
      Jenny

20. The Jaime dolls are gorgeous. I am waiting on a Trudy...waiting...waiting...checking mail..looking for postman...lol. Its so hard to wait. But I am so glad I ordered one now that I see your little ones...soo cute. Does anyone know what size wig they wear and where would you get one. I am really liking little Ara with the impish long hair..adorable, I'd like to see Trudy with long hair too.