1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Smaller Jaime doll ...need !!!

Jan 8, 2008

1. from what I have read in the Lati Special thread they are swamped , so perhaps they are behind sending out everything

2. jaimedoll adonis ara HERE ^^

3. Wow, she's gorgeous, I love her little freckles. That curly wig is perfect for her.

4. oh my gosh, those are so cute. the look like my kids.
      must resist.. cute baby dollies... :XD:

5. Rejoice, my Special Ara shipped today. Got to clean house so I can play with her when she comes.

6. We expect lots of pics when she comes home!!
      Jenny

7. I have opened a group for Jaimedolls ^^ If you want to join! ;)

HERE ^^

And HERE my newer pics of little Ara ^///^

8. Ha! She is so adorable in that curly wig, but she looks like she might be complaining about a curl that's out of place. Where did you find a curly wig that fits her? I love the freckles. They do the trick at bringing her a little more down to earth.
      I'm going to have some fun with these dolls, but it's looking like it's going to be a long wait. Thanks for posting the pics. It makes the wait worthwhile.

9. Dambuster has a few pics of Yoko with her Lati Yellow Basic Miel. If you ask her (scroll up a bit) she might be able to share it with you. The small body Jaime are similar is size to Lati Yellow Basic. I think they would look cute together.
      Kj

10. oh she is wonderful!! congrats to you...love her little freckles!
      you have made me reconsider Ara...she is pure sugar :whitetruffle
      xxoo kate

11. i love soooo much the small dolls.......... they are sooo sweet !!!

12. For those of you who may be waiting, just thought I'd report that my Crybaby Ara just arrived on Friday (Feb. 29th). I ordered and paid for her on Jan. 18th, so it does take awhile. She is precious though, and the packaging was lovely!

13. Yay...Jaime just emailed and apologised for wait, but informed me my girl will be shipped between 3 and 5 March...I can't wait. Everyones little ones in the pictures are so gorgeous, I just know my Trudy will be beautiful.

14. Sounds like there will be at least a few happy mommies sometime real soon. I can;t wait to see the pics. These dolls are sooo cute!
      Kj

15. Oh my, she is way too adorable! I love her curly wig, she is a perfect little doll-baby. I have one request--can you take a picture with your Ara next to your Lati Sp White Belle? I was wondering what the size difference might be?

16. I am wondering if the Lati head will fit a Jaime body
      I adore Lati faces ...but I WISH the body had a jointed torso ...if it head fit ...could be the answer to my dreams :)

17. I just love how you add $10 and you can get a tanned version Vito. I hope Lati can do that as well. Congrats on those who have received Jaime dolls, they are really adorable! I'm curious to know how well they pose and keep poses.

18. Lati just added the basic versions of Jaime dolls to their site. I think just in the last 2 days. I was looking at the basic small version of Vito and you can purchase shoes for him with your order. I haven't found shoes yet to fit Crybaby Ara.

I did get my Ara yesterday. The package was so lite that I thought it was empty!!!!

19. I got Rue (Ara) some Riley boots and shoes--they fit perfectly!
      Jenny

[​IMG]

20. I like the girl Vito. So sweet. I am thinking about getting her. Just hate that wait. All your dolls are adorable.