1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sneakers or athletic shoes for Souldoll Double boys?

Mar 13, 2008

1. Musedoll shoes are a nearly perfect fit! I have a Hye and Musedoll's GS01 Brown shoes fit wonderfully. They are smaller than some of the other SD shoes out there. Sorry no pics yet.

2. Hey! I am looking for HipHop-style shoes for my Boy. All the shoes I have seen so far will be well tight-fitting and looking odd. So I need larger shoes with this style. You know any sites were I can buy some?
      *^-^*

3. Do you mean athletic shoes that look sort of like Nike or Adidas brands?

4. Thanks for the reply! ^.^
      Everything people would wear together with baggy-jeans and stuff...so yeah, athletic style, low-tops and so on, maybe even Vans (not the slipper thingies)
      You know a site?? >u< please tell me~

The most SD13-Shoes are just a bit too small and although he can wear them, they make his feet look smaller than they are...but the running shoes etc are all SD13-size...nothing like that for SD16??(Maybe that will fit better)

5. Oh hi I'll ask again. I found a site where the 'perfect' shoes are but they said that they're not for big boys :( So I'm searching Adidas, Nike and Vans..High, Low any colour and design. BUT for Souldoll Double Boys (7,9cm feet...well 7,7m actually)

For reference: http://ttyadoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20090721103051

sth like that please. Where can I buy them?

:pcupcakethank you for your reply:pcupcake.................:XD:NoX

6. @Foteini1506 This is a 12 year old thread for a type of doll that hasn't been in production for many, many years now. According to this thread, no one on here has been searching for sneakers for Souldoll Double boys for just as long. When I see the thread has a new answer, I expect someone has at least something to say about the topic the thread deals with, that's why I clicked on it. Please do not spam random threads just so you get your post count up, it is really annoying, though I'm sure that's not what you intended - okay? :3nodding:

7. For souldoll double boys I think volks SD13 can match their foot well, but sneakers are not very common… if my memory serves me right, maybe SWITH could have suitable one. Hope you could find your favorite sneakers for him:cheer

8. Well if you can not post on older posts and if you can not make new posts , where then you can post ? Can you give to me the answer please ? Because I feel totally lost ………

9. @Foteini1506 It is okay to post in old threads, but you should make sure you are posting relevant messages.

If you posted into this thread with a suggestion for finding athletic shoes for Souldoll Double boys, or had a question about athletic shoes for Souldoll Double boys, that would be On Topic chat for this thread.

Saying, "I am in love with sneakers" in this old thread doesn't add anything to this specific conversation. You want to make sure your post count is made up of comments that show you are interacting with other members, asking questions, offering advice, and getting to know people.