1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SNG (now SWITCH) Ajeon & Milhwa

Feb 12, 2010

1. I do not see the feminine side of Milhwa as well

I hope he can be Ren from Skip Beat for me

*** I hope 4D will carry them soon

2. Same here! The character I have in mind isn't a "feminine" female. She's pretty gung-ho. Military spec-ops, of course. (Almost all my female dolls have male heads, so this should be no surprise.)

3. I'm in love with Milhwa~ I've never responded so quickly to a SNG head but I think he's gorgeous~ >W< I'm sort of a newbie to acquiring SNG heads, but it's usually always order periods to get the heads on 4D correct?

*Edit: Meaning it's not a limited number, just a limited time frame?

4. @Dybbuk: Yup! They have an ordering period ^___^ :XD: Get him for your puppy!! *push push* *nudge nudge* ;) or at least for crabbycakes :drool

5. @Aquaspiral: XDDDD You're so bad!!! *nibbles* Yes I must get him~~~ Thanks for the info darling! n.n That helps me out a lot~ Ugh I really don't need more heads, but like you said..Puppy or Crabcakes could use a new friend! xP

Btw, I'm trying to register on 4D, and every time I try to select my "country" the page refreshes, and I can't get the second box to scroll down to click "US" Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Never mind! Apparently Mozilla Firefox does not like the 4D website. Internet Explorer works just fine with it. n.n

6. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for SNG's sculpts to be released for sale/preorder on 4D, once the preview pictures have been released? I'm trying to plan for my doll purchases budget over the next two months or so. ^_^

7. I think when I got my Ryun head last winter the 4-D sale went on about 2 weeks after the initial pics went up. So in theory within the month?

8. Well, it looks like 4D is preparing for something... All of the old SNG sale pages are gone, and the link now says "coming soon"...

9. I've decided I want them both ^^' I like the other SNG sculpts, but none really caught me the same way these to have. I can't wait.

10. Um, for people who were wondering about better pictures, I found them here, on the SNG site.

Also, based on the "ver_oe" in the address of that webpage, I'm betting there are going to be dreaming versions of these guys released at some point, too. =D

It looks like SNG has their English ordering sorted out, so I've just ordered Milhwa from them.

11. Kiyakotari: Thanks so much for the link! n.n I think we really don't have a choice anymore to buy off SNG's site since I found this notice on 4D:

Guess I'll go order my Milhwa now xD

12. I'm guessing that one head will be $160, after shipping? I'm not sure though - this is rather unclear:

[FONT=&#46027;&#50880;]
      [/FONT]So...more than two heads is $20 to America, and less than three heads is $30? :? I'm guessing that this does not mean that shipping for less than two heads is free, but is it also $20?

I suspect the prices for shipping are suffering from typos and translation fail. :sweat Maybe they meant "2 or less" heads is $20, and "3 or more" heads is $30. That's what I'm going to pretend, and just send my payment of $160 and cross my fingers.

13. I like Milhwa... makes me think of a larger version of Glorydoll Lucy.

14. I honestly believe they got their words flipped, so I mentioned that in my email to see what they said before I paid. n.n I think you'll be ok though, since it makes more sense flipped.

15. Argh, the order time is so short, nobody knows if SNG plans to release them again later? ;___;
      No mention of shipping cost for Europe?

16. I don't think SNG has ever re-released any of their heads (though they have done different versions, such as open-eyed and sleeping).

My guess is use the "Americas" prices for shipping anywhere but Asia, but you could also ask on their Q&A - they say they'll respond to questions there quickly.

17. Kiyakotari > Thanks so much! <3
      Too bad, I've already ordered a head this month and I have to pass on this wonderful Milhwa. ;_;

18. SNG updated with a photostory/"movie"! :D I wish I knew korean... all I could make out was angst, BL implications, violence and homgDRAMA which is all typical of SNG movies... was the killing bit a flashforward or flashback? Did Milwha kill Ajeon at the end or was he thinking about someone else he killed (because the sleeve on the corpse in the flashback is black like what Ajeon is wearing... and it's kind of ambiguous whether that was a passionate love embrace at the end or a passionate love + stabstabstab embrace ala the Hyul movie)...

/end fangirl babbling. I love SNG so much for the extra efforts at presentation like this. Ajeon's growing on me, I was uncertain about him at first but he's freaking adorable in the movie. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea Milhwa is so hot.

19. SNG corrected the mistake on the shipping quotes! n.n It is 1-2 heads is $20, 3-4 is $30.

@Kogepan: Yes I saw the movie and thought it was so nicely done. XDDD It did make me want to buy an Ajeon just for my Milhwa~ hahahahaha. I wish I could understand the words, but it's fun to kind of make up what's going on. xDDD All I know is crap went WRONG at the end. xDDD Poor Ajeong...

20. Does anyone know if the heads comes with a faceup if we order straight from SNG since it costs $140? It doesn't say. ;A;