1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

So-Nyeon-Gi new head sculpt at 4D: Uhui

May 10, 2008

1. Oh wow, my favorite one so far! I love those lips, and I'm such a sucker for half-lidded eyes.

2. MOVIE is up! http://sweetsosweet.com/siesta/uhui_m.htm :D

Oho, a totally non-violent one. Not a speck of blood to be seen... I'm almost disappointed, I thought there would be a pattern because of the Hyul and Javi movies. Still, this is damn pretty and I think Uhui looks his melancholic best here. I want to give him a hug, poor mopey baby...

3. Is anyone able to translate the Korean text from the movie? ^_^

4. Is there an announced release date for the head?
      And if it's too early, is it possible for me to work something out with
      someone where I can pay for part of it, and have them pay for the rest
      and hold it until I pay the full amount? ._. Because I honestly do not want
      to wait to get an Uhui~ There is only one other doll that I am head over
      heels for, and I own him xD So if anyone is willing to negotiate with me,
      I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!

And I'm sorry if this is rude ._. Marketplace ethics...? I dunno Dx​

5. So gorgeous. <3
      I really hope I can snag one.

6. Gah! That movie only made me want him more! I may stop all doll plans to save for him. I've never even heard of this company before!

7. Hm I actually don't really like how small his eyes look in new pics :|
      16mm is pretty small, he does look really nice on the CP body though.

8. SaruX>>
      The Uhui head will appear on international vier4D site in 2-3 weeks time. Excat date not confirmed yet. So no hurry guys~ coz you pay with your credit card there [stars]

Kogepan>>
      I was surprised not to see blood spurt in that movie too =o=~
      Seems that yian..... ran out of bloody stroies? lol
      Buy Uhui looked damn sexy with that wet wig, translucent shirt and water drops on him
      BTW, yian pulled down Hyul and Extra part ...[sob]~ I hope she can put everything back~ I always go back and surf those lovely pictures....[esp the Hyul and Hyul SH after shadow manga~ hilarious]

Nell >>
      I thought Hyul SH 's eyes are even smaller ~~ @ @~ [aren't they]
      I think the eyes looks small due to the choice of eye colour in the photo maybe?
      I am a fan of half-lidded eyes~ actaully...Javi is the only exception in my household with big watery eyes..lol

Bump for Korean translation on movie too =w=~

9. Ahh~ Just in time with dolly plans! I love how Uhui looks! ;-; I hope the head will fit nicely on an SD10 girl body. XD; But arr, Uhui looks like he/she looks best in glowing white skin. ;-;

edit: bohaha... I did a digital mod to Uhui's eyes, just to see how he/she looks with bigger eyes. But oh poo, did I make him/her look like Javi now. ;_; Lol~ Though I do adore this head's lips and nose alot!
      [​IMG]

10. xD It's a Jav-hui! Hm, Javi and Uhui would breed pretty children.

Actually, I wonder why the artist has never posed Hyul, Javi, and Uhui together in the same picture? I really hope she does someday, because I would love to see a photoshoot of all three together in yian's lovely photography...

11. I do totally think Uhui is a tender version of Javi...the lips and jaws look pretty similar to me!

I'm also amused by the lack of blood in the new movie--it's a good change, but so much text @_@ I mean, when you have bloody action at least it's easier to understand what's going on without having to read the Korean lol~

12. I really, really want this boy. ;_; I just hope I can get the money by the time he's released, and that he doesn't sell out too quick.

13. A little off topic, but has anyone bought things through 4D before? I tried creating a user ID and it keeps giving me an error when I try to submit. owo;; It says that I need to fill out the 'country' section but there is nothing to fill out. o__O

14. It does the same thing to me when using firefox.
      I had to use Internet Explorer to order and it worked fine.

15. Oh okay, that would be it since I use firefox. Thanks so much. <3

16. Gorgeous! I feel her sculpts look like they are inspired by Volks favorite sculpts. Like a perfect combination! Luv the pale skin is it white skin and it matches the Volks white skin?
      Are her doll heads made of UV-protected resin or the acetone based resin that is used a lot on korea? I read here on the board the japanese and american resin are the best.
      And most doll companies use the american resin since the japanese is only sold in limited quantities and only Volks has it? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm just curious about it since I'm wondering if the head will yellow sooner than the body if the body were volks.

17. So so so pretty! *-* I love that eyepatch Uhui. Lol~ I can't wait for 4D to sell Uhui so I can finally get an SD girl. 8D And I do hope Uhui will make a pretty girl too. XDD -excited-

18. What a cute picture. > w < I think the eye patch Uhui looks much more feminine with that make up.

Anyone know what body they might put this head on? I'm assuming it's a more 'white skin' version, at least that's what it looks like to me. I wonder if the delf white skin has too much of a yellow undertone... It looks somewhat yellow in comparison to the head in these pictures: http://sweetsosweet.com/siesta/080102_siesta_o_p.htm

19. I'm tempted ;_; I hope he wont be up on 4D so soon so that i can save up abit