1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

So-Nyeon-Gi new head sculpt at 4D: Uhui

May 10, 2008

1. o____o oh wow.. I just found out about these dolls.. and I'm in awe.. XD Is that normal skin or white skin that they used to show the resin matches though... If it's white skin, I think I may just go for Uhui.. Personally, I think he'd make a nice girl.. but.. ;__; I'm just hoping that the heads don't sell out too fast. This beauty looks wonderful!

2. angeltari11684: 4D sells the head in a limited time period, so there's no worries that the heads are in limited quantity! <33

YAY!! 4D updated with their random pictures of Uhui on their main page. -excited-

3. yoake: ^^ Ah thank you so much! Well, I guess this means I'll probably going in for the head then... XD Once I scrape up the money... and then get a Soom Gem body..

:D Oh. And 4D uploaded an English translation of Uhui's clip as well!

4. I got an email saying that Uhui would be released from May 31st-June 8. :D

5. :o Any news on the price yet? xD I'm guessing $140 since that's how much Javi, Hyul, etc cost..

6. I think that this head just might be finding its way here, as well... I just need to ponder over it a bit more. He (or as a she!) would make an adorably serene sibling for my SDF Ethan. :D

I do agree with some of you that he is reminiscent of Javi and some other volks sculpts. He reminds me just enough of my long coveted volks lucas family dolls and my Ethan boy with those eyes, but with that added magical touch that So-Neon-Gi seems to give to his/her doll sculpts.

Thanks for the pic, yoake! Does anyone know what wig this is on him in this pic!? It is simply perfect on him!

7. It didn't say in the email, but I'm assuming he will be 140$ (blank) like the others. :3

8. Uhui just went up on sale over at 4d x3 i just ordered him and am waiting for confirmation omg x3 Though i have to say, i ordered him without face up, because if the faceup they show in the pictures is the default then i dont want it XD i'd rather play safe about that XD~ so, who else will oder an uhui? :3

9. I'm thinking of getting him, he's so pretty *o*
      But does anyone know what the white skin will match?

10. I just ordered mine. ^__^ I have to say. .he's definitely staying a boy in my books. On 4D, with the long flowing locks and everything - not really doing it for me. But oh! As a boy, I love him dearly.

11. Yay, the "extra" gallery is back up on sweetsosweet, and updated with more Uhui x eyepatch!Uhui:

http://www.sweetsosweet.com/siesta/080527.htm

(Oho, so despite the surprisingly bloodless Uhui movie, SOMEBODY STILL LOST AN EYE after all! 8D)

(And I don't like 4d's makeup very much either. I think eyepatch!Uhui might be a girl...? Hard to tell, but anyway its faceup looks prettier/girlier than 4d's Uhui girl.)

Edit: Never mind, eyepatch!Uhui's chest is showing and it's definitely a boy, an especially pretty one. :)

12. I don't like 4D's default make up either, which makes me sad. :C I was counting on the make up being similar to the other heads, which I like.

I don't know which one to get, white skin or normal. x3x
      I was hoping to get him a delf body but I don't know which skin matches better. Delf normal is probably too dark and white might be a little yellow, at least that's what I'm getting from those pictures... I suppose they could just be on an older delf white body...

13. ^^;; I have to wait till later on to order.. But I think I'll get Uhui with the 4D faceup.... o.o I actually like the default.. I wish eyebrows/eyelashes weren't so light... xD But I can find a way to work around that.

It says there that Volks Pureskin is a good match.. I've seen comparisons between Volks and Soom resin.. And it's pretty close. XD I'll probably stick mine on a girl bod.

14. the lips look very nice *3* but it's the hint of purple around the eyes and the slightly sad eyebrows that dont work for my character which is a shame because i would've rather gotten him with a faceup but i guess in the end it doesnt matter x3

Uhui with the eyepatch looks so nice! so pretty ;W;

15. I love the lips as well, but the blonde eyebrows/lashes and the sad expression don't go well with my character either. X3 I'm also wondering what body I can put him on... Hmm. :<

16. Ahhh... ;_; It's a little sad now that I've seen the pictures. DX I might not get the head after all. I don't really like the faceup they gave this head. I do like the eyepatch Uhui alot. But perhaps it's that particular angle they tilted him that made me like the head. Argh. darn dolly plans.

17. Yeah, I'm debating not getting the head either. :C
      I really like the look of delf boy bodies and since the resin match doesn't look great I might not get him. I can't really afford a volks body, most I've seen cost about the same as a whole doll and I really do not want to spend that much on a body.

It doesn't help that I don't like the face up either. X<

18. I emailed 4D to see if they could some small changes to the make up shown in the pictures. I specifically asked if they could make the eyebrows and eyelashes brown instead of blond and if they could make the eyebrows have a normal expression...

I tell you guys what they say when I get a response. :3

19. I ordered mine this morning. ^^ Personally I do like the default make up, especially the color combinations. I ordered some clothes at 4D as well that I want to try out on him. :)

20. If anyone wants a different style of make up but still wants to buy through the company, here's a way: