1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Some pictures from Volks News (Dolpa13 stuff)

Apr 29, 2005

1. Looks like there's already a pair of the sunglasses on YJ!

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n17109034

The auction description mentions some sort of presale at a Volks store. I wonder if a shopping service would be able to nab any of these before they disappear. I'd be interested in a pair.

(Except that the auction says they're a little tight on F-28 and school head A... so that probably means they'd be tight on Lucas, too. Noooooo. T___T)

~Kalmia

2. hrm, I wonder if they just mean that it's a presale, in that they haven't been released yet, and their auction is a presale. does that make sense?

but then the auction looks like they already have them in hand??

3. the glasses look like recolors of kohya's. they will proibly fit the smaller volks heads finr but they will be snug on bigger heads0 the fit kori finer but are tight on antares

4. I have a Sakaki doll but I want his twin brother so bad....
      I WANT SLEEPING SAKAKI!!!

I hope is like a prototype or something and they may release him later....

But I CAN'T WAIT :cry:

Pony_gery

5. I was at Volks yesterday and they had a lot of new accessories, but no DP13 stuff (handcuffs and sexy collars,wheee!). I always wonder where these Y!Japan auction goods come from...

Armeleia

6. wow, that's cool...!

I bet that those of you who are visiting Japan, if you show them that you are a volks owner from overseas, they might be willing to let you in on it. Hard to say, but it's worth a shot. (since technically those joining Volks club are any sd owners who send in the form and live in Japan... right?) Anyway,... Tenshi No Sato is Volks club only, but they let foreigners in if they bring their passport. dunno. worth a shot.

I'm so looking forward to seeing photos from this dolpa! I hope that people will post links to photos of it as they come up.

7. I agree, try to call ahead and ask =). You never know!(or maybe have your hotel call if you don't know japanese)

8. WOW!!!!!! Those glasses are SO cool!!! They're the best looking SD sunglasses I've seen>_<

Will they be available on the volks website? Volks don't accept paypal, do they?^_^

9. Isn't there normally some kind of lottery after-event thing?

10. Aren't those the same pair that came with Volk's Kohya, from the Dolpa 12?
      I have a pair and they fit my CP Shiwoo perfectly. The carriages slide on snugly, but they fit great once they are on and don't fall off. :)

11. Paypal; no.
      Direct credit cards; yes.

12. Gah the Da Capo uniform for DD! I need to get one!!!!!1

13. where are you seeing this? :/

14. Sleeping Sakaki is wonderful! I have a question, I think this was sold at dolpa event, but does anyone have any info on Dollfie Friends "Barron"? Is he an actual Super Dollfie? I love him soo much, I think he was made to resemble (or be) Barron from The Cat Returns, and the other movies and printings I cant remember as of now. Feel free to PM me the info if you like.
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/goods/index_goods.aspx?sbct=52&sbct=105&sbct=115

Sorry if this has been posted before, I looked through lots of pages (didnt find anything) and I have no clue were the search thingy is! *jen

15. this isnt really the right section since Baron wasn't released for Dolpa 13. :) next time try "General" or post on one of the size sections, if that's not too confusing. I know its hard to know all this stuff when you first come here, information can be overwhelming.

The Search function is right underneath the purple "Den of Angels" title on the upper left hand side of your webbrowser window.
      read these tips for using search:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6739&highlight=search

I did a search just now about Baron and found this:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16553&highlight=baron

basically, people aren't totally sure what he is, but the general guess is that he's more like a dollfie than a super dollfie. (while he is relatively large...!)

17. thanks so much aimee. i assumed he came out at dolpa since he was on a page with the newer SDC. And yay! i found the search! Thanks soo much.
      Yummy eye wear! Wonder if they might come out in msd size?? *jen

18. Can someone tell me what is different with Liz's legs? Is this going to be a limited body/ doll?
      Thanks

19. Sadly, no. Darn them. :|

She has an SD version of the suwarikko (sitting) body, you know, like Yuni 2 and the SDCs have.