1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Something you've wanted forever that you still don't have.

May 10, 2017

1. Original Delf Soony has been on my wishlist since before Luts discontinued the original Delf sculpts. I finally managed to get a Chiwoo last year, but it seems that Soony goes for significantly more if and when she does pop up :( The new(er) Fairyland Juri version is cute, but there's just something about having an original one... :love

2. I've had several little ball jointed cats on my wishlist for years, before i was even into the hobby or human ABJDs.

3. there are a lot of dolls that i really want to have but wasn't able to get, they are character dolls of kuroshitsuji, feng yu ji tian and a lot more.

4. Iplehouse Stella and Dexter... I love them so much, but just dont know what I would do with them. Havent even fully decided on what style I would want them...
      Stella I would want as a FID girl or YID boy, and Dexter Im not sure if i would go for EID or HID size...
      I have a rule where I cant buy a doll without a plan (unless its an amazing deal on a second hand one)
      I do have the exception that if Dexter is added to the FID line, I can get him. lol. I just would not be able to say no to that.

5. It's time in my life for me to stop collecting unfortunately but the one thing I never got that was really BIG on my wishlist was an antique merry-go-round horse. Like a German Denzel. Sighhhh......

6. I'd love to see what you'd do with an Elizabeth, PumpkinKings! She seems like she'd suit your aesthetic really well :)

7. I still don't have a pair of shoes for each of my dolls, and I've wanted them to each have their own signature pair. I've had a couple fairly old dolls on my wish list for a long time, and I don't think I'll ever get them. I'm not active enough in the community that I'll ever even know if they were to come up for sale, and I don't have the extra funds at this time if they did come up.

8. Ideally I'd start by modding an extra set of arms on her! But unfortunately I don't think DC sells extra parts, or at least thats what I've heard anyway. *_*

I really think she'd look lovely with four arms though. :aheartbea

9. Fairyline Scarlett *_*
      I only need her as a blank doll, but I keep seeing ones pop up with the full set or they are just too high priced for me.. :sigh

10. I've wanted an Island Doll Veranoen since I first saw him two years ago. I fell in love with the fullset immediately, which never happens - except here, apparently. He's everything I want right now - a fantasy doll (he's an elf!), a dreaming (ish) sculpt, fancy 1700s clothing... The only "flaw" is that he is 70cm.... and almost 1000 CAD. Which is far too much for a currently-unemployed, chronically ill person trying to save for grad school in a hilarious bad job economy. :(

I also really want a functional dollshelf or diorama with in-scale furniture, but that's on me - no one makes the sort of things I want, so I gotta get creative!

And far, far in the future I would like a doll with an Asian aesthetic - probably my character Hideyasu shelled as a Luts Taffy, but at some point a Ming Chinese doll would be great too...

11. Volks BellDandy. And I'd also like school uniforms for everyone of school age! Especially my DDs.

Linda S.
      galatia9

12. Zaoll Luv & Muse.
      Forever and ever.
      I'm not sure I'll ever have them though.

13. I really want a Dollshe Ausley, but between the wait times and cost I don't see it happening. I had the mini size one, but she wasn't the same. My heart is set on the big girl. Maybe some day.

14. ...wow! That sounds incredible! I selfishly hope you end up making this some day, I'd love to see the result!

15. When I first got into bjds I was in love with SOOM Onyx, part of me still adores her, but its practically impossible now a days I haven't seen her on the marketplace and I'm terrified of looking elsewhere in fear of buying a recast. At the time I wasn't sure I was ready to make a leap and spend -that- much money on a doll. A part of me regrets it but without falling for her in the first place I wouldn't have delved into dolls like I have.

16. Since I just recently ordered one of my two grails (Yay!), the only one that remains is Volks Date Masamune. I want him so bad but my goodness does he come with a price tag. :lol:
      Another doll I've had a soft spot for-- the one that originally got me into BJDs actually-- is Soom's Hyperion. Mercenary from Hell I believe was the name of the release. It would be very cool to have the doll that originally got me so interested in the hobby, but it's not something I'm actively pining for like "I MUST HAVE IT!" as much as Masamune. :sweat Though he still looks amazing to me even after all this time.

17. A Dollfie Dream. Can't justify the expense. I also don't think I'd be good caring for vinyl. I know it stains so easily, and I suck at faceups on it.

18. Wow everyone, so many unfulfilled wishes!! I truly hope all of these beautiful dolls make it to each and every one of you that are dying to have some. I looked at every one of them tonight, and it's a shame that some of them are discontinued. I hope we get another chance for those lovely dolls! :eusa_pray

I can't believe I just found another Masamune fan such as I, oh my goodness, :lol::blush
      I had absolutely no idea there was a Masamune Date sculpt, I SO want it now, that's just amazing!! :D
      I have never seen a set like this one before, the Island Doll Veranoen.. He's absolutely fantastic! I truly hope you get the chance to get this dude when you have the chance of holding an extra 1000 dollars in your pocket. I truly hope things get better for you, comrade. :hug:

#39 Narutowolves, May 13, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2017
    19. A Laurel Crown sofa. I want swanky furniture for my dolls but I also gotta buy them a deeper/bigger shelf to sit their swanky sofa upon. The shelf I have them all on dollnstands on isn't deep enough for a 70cm scale sofa.

I'd also like some ball jointed pets for my dolls but I'm still waiting for 3-D printing to get cheaper.

I want a Doll Chateau doll at some point. I just don't know which one it will be.