1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Something you've wanted forever that you still don't have.

May 10, 2017

1. I've wanted some jointed, clawed hands and a jointed tail for one of my character dolls but haven't found anything that fit what I was looking for and if I did it was sold out. It's been awhile since I originally checked, so I may need to look again ^__^

2. Ooohh yes that is SO amazing. I would love to have something like that some point myself! But I haven't actually run across a jointed tail just while surfing the web for BJDs. They must be a bit hard to get, unfortunately! But there will be a chance, I'm sure. :celebrate

3. Oh, yes! I've been wanting their miniature Victorian spoon-back armchair for what seems like forever, and just this week got in touch with them about making it...plus, they will resize the table that I want to match it. So excited!! :dance

But that aside...I really want a Dollmore Trinity...or two. I have this mental image of a pair of them sipping tea at a little round table in my living room, where I can admire them whenever I like. <3 I just wish that my wallet was a enthusiastic as I am...

4. Oooh nice! What color are you getting it in? Lol my dream sofa switches back and forth between red, green, and black. I found a cheaper swanky dog sofa but the dang thing only comes in a very boring looking beige.

The large dolls interest me too but I'm not sure if I can handle it. As a shorty, 1/2 scale dolls are like "wait a minute... this is more than one half of me...."

5. I don't have a Dollfie Dream but would like one.

I'm not really a fan of the "standard" models that they have, and there are only certain character sets that I'm interested in.

Volks don't exactly make it easy to get something from them. I did enter the Santa Saber lottery, but obviously didn't win that :sweat

Kinda thinking about a Smart Doll instead, but it's a lot of money for vinyl.

6. There are dolls that have been on my wishlist a long time, but just have never been my top priority... but the one thing I really think of is a proper doll bed for setting up a little 'room'! Ever since I got my second and third dolls, I've really wanted a bunk/trundle bed so that everyone could have a space to 'sleep' without taking up way too much of my space.

For a while I had a little wicker couch/'daybed', but it was always a couch and never a bed, since all three had to share it. But I wasn't able to bring it with me in the move, so now they haven't got any furniture... (I mean, and I wound up getting a fourth doll and never a bed, but since Mar is a quadroped with her own case, she doesn't need a bunk.)

Ideally I'd love to find a bunk bed with a trundle... which I only ever see anywhere when I'm broke. But if I got a regular bunk bed, Billy could share Pete's bunk, he's small and cuddleable. I just need to get them some furniture and set up a room space again post-move.

7. I haven't really been in the hobby long enough to have something I've wanted FOREVER, but something I want in theory but don't yet feel motivated to really go after: a big heavy cuddly SD. A friend has a Dollshe and I love holding him, he's just the right size and weight and he's perfectly strung, so he feels really comfy! But that scale wouldn't fit in with any of my other planned dolls or props, and I've yet to find a head that really grabs me for that purpose- there are a lot of cool SDs with serious dramatic faces, but that's not what I'm looking for!

I've also been planning on getting a 5Star Jadite for nearly 2 years now, but she keeps getting bumped back to the wishlist by other purchases.

8. Wait...black is an option? LOL, now you've added to my flailing; the only thing that has stopped me from finalizing the purchase is that I'm torn between three of the patterns, including the one it's displayed in...but...black...! Which one is your dream sofa? I love Laurel Crown - they are so friendly and accommodating, and will scale pretty much any of their full size furniture down to dolly size.

At 75cm my boy isn't quite 1/2 scale (unlesss you're a 5" man), but they gave me the measurements of the chair and it's a good fit. The thing is...even though I'm 5'3", these big guys don't overwhelm me. They are definitely tall - close to 1/2 my height - but their weight is only about five or six pounds...so not really proportionate. You should see if you can find one to hold irl, at a meet or convention. :thumbup

9. They have custom upholstery options and I think it would look pretty sharp with black leather upholstery.

I wanted the Victorian Double-End Show-Frame Sofa. I started with wanting the spoonback chair but oh man I got too many big boys. Though if they will shrink down their full-size furniture, I like the 3-seater spoonback. Though at the rate I collect I might need 2 of them. I'll get one with dark upholstery for my gloomy boys and one flowery one for my happy boys.

I am 5.' My 70cm boys are like the same size as my leg. Yeah, it's a good think their weight isn't proportional. O_O Man, that'd be rough.

Doll meets are great for finding the line between "I like looking at this" and "I need this in my possession."

10. AOD Shi... I wanted him when I first got into the hobby.... it's been 4 years and he still isn't in my collection ;-; I really want him next!! I can't keep putting him off! (Mostly because Nat doesn't have any friends...)

11. awwww!! That is SUCH a cute idea for BJDs.. Though you're right, they must be hard to come across! I certainly have never seen one in my searches. I absolutely love this idea. :lol::whee:

12. I've always, always had a big weak spot for Impdoll Avery but honestly I don't think I'll ever get one. I want him but have zero ideas for him, and I don't really get dolls just to have. He just does my heart good to see him around I guess haha

13. I want a bjd that I can use to create my OC, but I can't find a sculpt that is close enough for me to accept it. So until then, I am without my boy.

14. One of those DollHeart Fers.. the gorgeous dress with the hooded jacket? When I get an SD sized doll, I WILL be getting her a DollHeart Fer for her if it's the last thing I do!

15. Thanks for posting that! I asked about options for black upholstery, and they have several to offer. (omg, more options to make the choice even harder, lol.) If you've never contacted them, you might be interested to know that they have custom production cycles with set dates - e.g., the next one begins on July 15 with completion scheduled November 30. Also, you don't have to pay in full when you order; all they require is a 30% deposit to begin the work. Just something to think about. ;)

16. Oooooh. lol it's a lot to think about while I save up.

17. A Dollzone Yan that came with the yellow and black vinyl outfit, the counter part to DZ Annie. At the time I could only buy one, but with school, life stuff, and who knows what else, I missed the boat... and now DZ dolls are so completely different from back in the day! I don't know if i have even ever seen one for sale after her initial release :( Maybe someday I will find my girl her sister <3 I know she wasn't limited or even super fancy, I just still really like her lol

#57 sinderellah, May 23, 2017
      Last edited: May 23, 2017
    18. I've admired DollsTown's Elysia since I first joined the hobby over eight years ago. There have been many dolls that caught my eye and I didn't buy, then lost interest. But every time I see an owner pic of Elysia I'm drawn to her. She always looks good, no matter what face-up, style or color. I've gotten a lot of dolls, many around the same price range, and yet never purchased her. But I think if I ever do get her I'm going to have a real problem deciding what kind of face-up, I've seen so many amazing ones now.

19. Not as long as many people here, but the first doll I felt I actually wanted to spend the money on was Pipos's Isabelle. But they don't have the best outfit selection and the one dress I liked for her was always out of stock every time I looked. I actually made this account with the original intention of getting marketplace access and hunting a good dress for her down, but I'm shy, ended up needing a new car, and a dozen other things that kept pushing it back.

Now, I have my heart set on Deamine's Priscilla being my first doll if their summer event next month doesn't have something that I fall in love with. I'll come back to Isabelle one day, I'm sure.

20. Woww, I've been looking for some great anthros recently, and you happened to show me one of my new favorite dealers!! Pipos's dolls are all soo cute, wow I love them! It's a shame that Isabelle is out of stock. Let's hope she comes back! Dearmine's Priscilla is still super cute though, I wish you so much luck on getting her. And thank you for saving me by telling us about this amazing dealer, this is exactly what I was looking for too! Suuch adorable anthros here. :lol::dance:hug: