1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Something you've wanted forever that you still don't have.

May 10, 2017

1. Two dolls that have been on my wish list for a very long time are Dollmore Kid Heizle and Kid Chloe (boy). I've wanted a Kid Chloe from the time I first saw them, back when the sculpt was first released. I didn't get either of them because I didn't really know what I would do with them and just kind of wanted them because they're cute. I recently figured out what I want to do with them, but now I'm set on being able to get both of them at the same time, which is a bit more than my budget can bear at the moment.

2. I would love to construct a home for my BJDs. It would be more school than house, as the rooms that interest me are things like studies, labs, libraries etc. While I did have one or two individual rooms set up, I currently don't have the space for even those. Sigh.

3. Ringdoll Air Wolf he was the first doll I really got interested in..by the time i got into the hobby and could afford him. He was discontinued.I still need more stands too...

4. A doll sized 'room'.
      I always wanted to have a really detailed and life like diorama bit I never had the time to make one! I should really try though.

5. a 1:3 scale Harley LOL also would love to have the room for a 1:3 scale doll apartment - or a street (like the old Hollywood sets, w/fake storefronts). This if I win the lottery :D

6. I have space available for doll shelves... but I haven't bought them yet. It's been a couple of years now.

7. Leekeworld Mabel was my first serious choice back when I was just starting to get into the hobby. More than a decade later, I still really love her sculpt. Perhaps I'll get her one day to fill the void in me, haha. Unfortunately, Leekeworld has been on and off with their stock of dolls recently and they don't have the body for her that I originally liked. They'll probably bring it back but who knows when.

8. I've wanted Dollmore's 1/4 bird cage chair in white for a while but sadly I don't know if I can get it due to my school's furniture regulations (I'll have to ask sometime soon if doll furniture is exempt from their rules) and I don't have a very solid place to put it even though I want it so badly.

9. Doll Chateau Zenobia. My concepts for her have changed repeatedly (her resin colour mostly) so I'm kind of glad I took this long to order. I'm also not, cause I will have been eyeing her for 4 years before I get her (in the summer cause of when I'll be ordering)

10. A pair of saddle shoes for one of my boys.

11. Ringdoll K fullset! I want him to have the original faceup from the photos Q_Q

12. I dream of a Phantom of the Opera since ages... I got his mask ready, but still haven't found an outfit (missed the Dollheart Phantom outfit years ago). Also I dream of Javert & Valjean (Les Miserables) dolls, also because I can't get outfits like those (and missed Freedom Teller's releases, found them too late :doh)

13. Definitely Tender Creation Rachel! My heart aches about not having found her yet..<3

14. I have volks pearl in sun tan skin on my Wishlist and still can't get her >.> because it's offered in US website and i can't buy it directly T.T

15. Fairyland Minifee Mirwen in normal skin. I was pondering between her and Chloe for my first doll, but ended up going with Chloe. Juri 08 has also been on my wishlist forever.

16. I am looking for a Doll In Mind Cordelia head, but the sculpt is discontinued and the only way to get her is to buy her secondhand. She is pretty rare. There are also a few other DIM sculpts I have been wanting as well.

17. I absolutely fell in love with Raccoon Doll's Intimate Nana when I first saw her, and it's not that I'e really had issues in affording her, more so just an issue with buying other dolls before her. I always seem to find a good deal on the other dolls I'm interested in before I manage to save up just quite enough for her! Hopefully she will be included in my doll plans for the new year though :)

I also totally ADORE Bimong's Narae40 dolls, and I've just always been unlucky in having not quite enough saved up when her preorders are released...I really hope to have better luck in snatching her up in the future!

18. Those dolls are so Amazing! I have wanted the Super Sonico doll for such a long time! The price does get to me, and you can't always find them. One day though! She will be mine!!!

19. I would love to have a bjd dragon and an entire to scale houses and other buildings for all my dolls.

20. I've wanted a Bluefairy doll forever... probably eight years? One day!