1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Something you've wanted forever that you still don't have.

May 10, 2017

1. I wouldn’t consider it forever, per say, since I’ve only been in the hobby for about a year, but I’ve wanted a UNOA Sist for what SEEMS like forever now...

2. I really want a IOS boy or a Switch boy but honestly I've got my eye on a couple of minifee's that I've been eyeing for what seems like ages :...(

3. A 1:3 scale motorcycle. LOL

4. I always wanted to have a little army of Lati Yellows. Right now, I have one head. What's holding me back? Normally it's timing issue, where not an opening ordering period or that the second market only has limited editions when I have money to buy a new doll.

5. I'd love to own hwayoung, but it's expensive and nobody sells it

6. @celga @zekarmisama - Did either of you ever end up getting a Laurel Crown furniture piece? I've always wanted a chair or sofa for my Lusion or one of my SDs so I'm really interested in going to their showroom to see how the sizing would work out in person!

Something that I've wanted since they came out is a Dollmore Trinity, but I haven't bought one yet because I never saw a "perfect" full set, meaning a full set where I like the trio of clothing, sculpt, and faceup. There were two that came close (one of the two sculpts I like with clothing I also liked) but the faceups weren't quite right on either one. I think I just need to settle for 2/3, clothing and sculpt, and just commission a custom faceup after the doll arrives or else I won't ever end up with a Trinity.

7. Some lolita fashion fullsets from Feerie Doll Atelier, and some roomboxes from Bellachixdollworld

The former because I can never justify spending the probably $300 I'd want to on clothes for my dolls, the latter because I have no room in my room for a mini room T__T EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO REALLY BAD.

8. I really want a Luts kid delf centaur or a tiny delf centaur.

I also need a good way to display my dolls.

9. ...ALL the doll shoes. All of them.

and, um, some better doll furniture for my 1/6 girl. The 1/4 girls can get away with the furniture my American Girl dolls used when I was little, it's lovely quality, but the 1/6 girl just has one sad little saucer chair. Been eyeing stuff for about eight months now, but haven't seen anything that's really grabbed me.

10. Since last year, I was so eager to get Louis from Glorydoll. Unfortunately, he is a super rare head...

11. An MSD umbrella, one that looks decently realistic!

12. I want a roomset of the Victorian nursery inhabited by my main SD-sized group of children.

I'm slowly collecting the furnishings and other bits and pieces for it (not that I have a suitable space for it to be built in) but it's a difficult job because most 1/3 scale furniture and props assume the dolls of that size are adults, rather than children, so the items are usually too small to work for children using adult sized furniture. Also, they need to be in a suitably Victorian, rather than a modern style.

And, given that the nursery is shared by something like sixteen children, it will be huge, and equipped with furniture, toys, games, and hobbies suitable for all ages up to thirteen or fourteen years.

So... While it's where they live in my head, it may never actually happen.

Teddy

13. Dollflower eyes! They're sooo beautiful, but given that the last preorder has waited three years, I don't know that I'll ever get a chance. I keep my eyes peeled for them though.

14. Well look at this. I have a Narin head coming in. Cross that one off the list!

15. @VampireAngel13 Oh congratulations! Narin is a beautiful sculpt, glad you are finally getting one^^

For me it would be a Volks Kaelin... always wanted one, but don't think I'll ever get one ;_;

16. Somewhere to house them all!

In the past, I've used whatever old bookshelves I could find and all the dolls just sat there unprotected, but when I moved into this last apartment I really wanted to change that. I have enough space now for several cabinets, but finding the ones that fit my criteria (antique, dark wood, glass doors, removable shelving or shelves with enough space between them to stand an SD) has been challenging. I've got one so far and it's amazing! Now I just need more.

17. Yes. I have a long list of dolls and objects that I have been wanting over the years. Right now though, I have to say that I've always wanted a bjd pet doll... either a cat or a dog. I really wanted a corgi from dearmine! The timing is just never right when I have the funds though... either they're sold out or I need something else for the dolls that comes first. Maybe I'll have better luck this year...

18. Thank you! I'm extra excited now because Bimong contacted me last night and the head has been shipped!

19. I've wanted a babylamb for years……