1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Something you've wanted forever that you still don't have.

May 10, 2017

1. SD17 Cecile from Volks. My parents aren't allowing me to invest that much in a hobby, so I'll get him when I capable of earning money myself. His pirate look is soooo stunning I just couldn't imagine not having him someday!

2. I want Volks suigintou so much but the original dolls of her is way too old. They yellowed too much. The new ones from oneoff models are impossible for me to get. So sad

3. When I first got into the hobby (2007-08), I really wanted a DoD Homme Ducan, but I never got a chance to save up for him before I quit my part time HS job to go to college. Then I returned in 2014 and was quite broke, so I couldn't afford him. Then I returned again this spring and heard the sad news that DoD closed down years ago, and Ducan is very expensive now, on the rare occasions he pops up at all. I specifically want one with company face up, sooooooo I don't know if that will ever happen now. Sigh.

4. A legit Fairyland Chicline female body. Sigh...

5. The one that comes to mind for me would have to be Impldoll Plaice. He's one of the earliest sculpts I recall wanting badly after reentering the hobby in 2014/2015, and still have plans to acquire at some point. My goals on who I would shell him as have shifted in that time, but I hope to get him at some point in the next year or so.:kitty2

6. I posted in this thread a few years ago that I wanted a large shelving unit for dioramas. I think I still want this, or at least a simple display shelf, possibly encased, so I can keep a few dolls on display, clean, and protected from UV light.
      I have more space now, so I think I should be able to make this happen soon.

7. Oh, there are a couple things that I want, but I think one of the hardest things to source would probably be that adorable Batchix msd. I cannot remember her name, but she was darling, with her lines and keyhole and her little built in shoes.

the second thing would probably be a Dollheart Fer.

8. I've talked about this in another thread recently, but this is a good question. I am a huge fan of the characters in the FInal Fantasy VII game. I got into BJDs in the first place because I wanted to make a doll of my favorite characters. For several years I have been trying to put together everything I need for the character Reno. I obtained one thing at a time, until now the only thing I need to do is to find someone who can do and is willing to do his faceup.

In the meantime I am almost finished with a doll of the character Elena of The Turks from FFVII. Just waiting on part of her outfit..

#168 ParlourGoddess, Mar 17, 2022
      Last edited: May 5, 2022
    9. Minifee lucywen shoes , minifee lucywen elf head . Minifee carol outfit

10. Hmm, I'd probably have to say a vinyl anime-esque doll like a smartdoll or dollfie dream! I had always wanted one before I descovered resin bjds, and while my furvor for anime faded, I still do like them. The price, size, availability, and fear of staining has kept me from making any plans to actually buy one (although I can dream of someday buying a smartdoll Kizuna, I love her sculpt so much!)

11. Definitely soom tiny gem Grey & Ace Desert Wanderer (boy body)! He was the first bjd I ever fell in love with, and it was during his order period! But as much as I loved his red hair and cat ears, I was too new to the hobby to consider spending that much. Also the Hya & Ralis Lost in Oblivion shard blue eyes from soom. Ahhh I wish soom didn't have strict order periods on everything they release! haha

#171 maryw13, May 1, 2022
      Last edited: May 3, 2022
    12. A handsome resin man. I have a bunch on my wishlist, I've picked out a couple in a couple different sizes but... Just can't bring myself to take the plunge. It's a couple Iplehouse and Soom boys but I just... I dunno. Every time I think I want one, I do a little bit of estimating of how much it would cost and just can't bring myself to buy him. I keep thinking that I'm not gonna be able to convince myself to keep him around and wind up selling him, just losing a bunch of money in the process.

13. I'm still yet to find an acoustic and an electric guitar suitable for Iplehouse EID male. I'd also like a motorbike for him.

14. Soom Epidos. It'll never, ever happen, but if I were to be given 3 wishes from a genie...
      So many BJD Centaurs have weird horse anatomy, but that body is really very nice. I'd totally paint him up like an appaloosa and have him in full Western tack and clothing.

15. Soom Ender with the Anubis head. I've loved Anubis since I was a child, and I didn't have the money to order him when he came out. They only come up for sale secondhand once in a blue moon, but I'm hoping one day I'll hit the right combo of someone selling him + not being poor. :XD:

16. 5 years ago in this thread I bemoaned the fact that ‘d never have an Iplehouse EID Luo or a Doll Chateau Christina. Too big, I told myself. The Luo I simply never had a character to justify his purchase, and that is still the case (and he’s since been long discontinued.) But with the Christina, I eventually realized I was just longing for a Doll Chateau SD, and eventually found one of their SD sculpts that fascinated me even more! I brought home a Doll Chateau Gladys A on the mechanical body, so that longing has happily been met in an even more spectacular way.:)

17. Doll stands! I keep thinking I can make them myself but I've still never got round to it. I'd also like a proper place to display and store my dolls which I did have up until needing that space for other things. I suppose once I've sorted the display cabinet out I'll have more of a dire need for stands. :lol:

18. Similar to above- a display set(s)! I’d love a bird cage with a seat but have yet to find one big enough that it ridiculously expensive