1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SomniaCrawler Doll - Minis

Aug 20, 2020

1. Your son is ENTIERLY correct! She's awesome and you did a great job! I love all the little trinklets ab ´d details you added! Really gives some live to her.

Just watch out. Soon your son might desire this mighty warrioress for himself ;) After all, every army has to start somewhere. And then he'll raise a horde ;P

2. Haha thanks @Snowy

Speaking of armies....I may have found an orc friend Login • Instagram
      I can't tell what size this doll will be but I will always consider orc buddies.

And not to detail from Somnia's work, I hope she recovers from Nara's setbacks and gets back to work on that tiefling soon.

3. @skyealloway
      oooh! She definitly looks like she could be up to be Nara's orc-ally.

Oh yes, I hope she can close that chapter soon and go on with being creatively unleashed.
      She had several oder ideas and projects to work on, aside from her main job, but I think the current situation isn't making things easier at all.

4. Watching this thread. This doll is an absolute grail of mine! I love the musculature of this sculpt. I wish there were more buff msd girls

5. Me too! I had been searching for buff msd gals for a while when I finally saw Nara. Sometimes she gets mistaken for a boy, but that's ok, I figure she is tomboy enough that it makes sense people confuse her sometimes.

6. So excited that pre-orders are going to be open this year again! I just discovered these dolls not long ago, and as a D&D and general fantasy lover, I hope I can get a Nara soon. And her new horned sculpt Leeloo as well. I adore them both. <3 :D

7. I‘m also rather happy to see more activity from her again!

The picture she put on yesterday is amazing! The red really hits the spot. Probably going to have to pass but I adore looking at creations like that

The maker really brings a new style and something new to the hobby.
      Muscular females and also the tiefling/horned lady haven’t been done like that in msd size - or at all.
      Love to see that creativity unleashed :D

8. I also love the face design of Leeloo! I don't think I'd ever own a doll quite that brilliant red color but maybe in other colors.

Owning one of the original naras, I hope there are improvements to the legs overall. I don't remember if she ever said they've been updated but Nara is the only doll in my collection that wants to collapse constantly. She's still one of my favorites I just wish she'd stand a little sturdier.

9. I was also really happy to see she's started posting again! I am very tempted by Leeloo, I think she has a lot of potential for different character ideas and styles, but I don't think I'd get her in the red. It would be nice to get another fantasy sculpt to go with my nara though, and I think somnia is so good at making sculpts that have a lot of character and a very distinct look to them!

Completely agree re: the legs though. Getting my nara to stand or pose can be very frustrating.

10. I am still waiting for the preorder of Leeloo, the red tiefling. Urzoth Jr needs a friend! But I'm happy for Somnia to take her time as well, it was an awful long wait for Nara that first go round.

11. I look forward to see you adding Leeloo to your crew <3

And yes, I agree, it's better if she can resolve things first.