1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Song of The Boys

Feb 5, 2005

1. Oh, please! Boy pile rules! And you KNOW that yaoi floats just about EVERYWHERE in Japan. HELLO? XD C'mon~~~~ They're probably hiding in the Volks conference room and was like,

"NO! I want Shiro x Isao!"
      "SAY WHAT?! Isao is the seme!"
      "Y'all insane, this is how it goes-------"

*grins evilly*

Oh, and sudden evil image!!!!!!!!! Jun walks in when they're having threesome hot yaoi sex!

Now I seriously need to cut back on the caffeine..... Mmmm, 7-11~~~~ :D

2. *CACKLES* YES! YESYES!

Kuro: Where's that DoA Boypile? *looks hopefull*

3. ::dies laughing!:: OMG, this thread has gone, horribly, horribly wrong! ::cackles with glee!:: x33;;

Oh, man, why does my couple of three include a woman? I need to find a Y chromosome for this love nest. xD

HEY! Actually, when is the next Dollpa? The new Tokyo boy might be one I actually like, finally, and he could be the tip of the triangle (or the top or bottom of the pile xDD)!

4. Poor Isao, he looks to be the universal uke in the pile up xDD.

*waits for new boy release* Wonder if he'll be very feminine? *imagines the possibilities*

5. XD Yes! We know they all ADORE each other!

At least one person has all Tokyo boys so far; make a harem!

And Jun is the pimp!

(well, in that manga page, Isao looked like he was da MASTAH of Isao and Tsukapyon)

6. Seriously! They make him out to be the confused uke in the descriptions, but everyone's Isao dolls are always the pimpin' ones. XD
      *swooons as she waits for the fourth...* Do you think that after all four have come out, they'll re-release the originals? X_X

7. I hope the fourth one is butcher than Isao, because my Isao is *very* uke-ly! xD

8. The next Kyoto Dolpa is in March, and the next Tokyo Dolpa is in May. ^_^

Adoration... Please. Muraki ALWAYS use the word "adoration" on Tsuzuki, and sure~~~ There's no yaoi hint there. XD

OH! "What is she going to do with her friends?" (in the character profile of Jun)

ANSWER: She draws yaoi doujinshi and sells them on eBay and makes million dollars!!! XD

9. Eeeeee..thats soo CUTE!

Know what you all meen about the yaoi!
      The tokyo boys just seem so gay!..I know my Shirou is ! :lol:

Charlie*^_^*

10. Oh, crap! I've got a month to save up $800 then! xDD;;

11. You guys are SO paying for a new keyboard cos you made me laugh so hard I spit my drink all over it LOL! :D

12. Hi everybody. Lets try to keep this thread on topic. Stick with the facts on the Boy's Song page. It seems to be going a bit off the topic of the thread and turning more into a boy's love fest. Nothing is wrong with BL of course, but it's not appropriate for the news section when the original topic has nothing to do with BL.

13. Oh, I've read this....How unfair!

Now I want all of the boys. :cry:

= Has Shrio, only Isao , Tsaka and 4th boy to go.=

14. Is Kohya not a tokyo boy?

15. No, Kohya and Tohya are separate LE Dolpa dolls (like Dark Michael or the recent Sweet Dream Mika), not from the Tokyo Boys 'storyline.' ^^ .

16. **sweatdrop** Talon's somehow gotten into his head that the new Tokyo boy head might be better for him than a School A or an F-16....so, he's insisting I go ahead with my plans and get him a SoulDoll body, but wait until the promo pics for the new boy are released before getting him a head! :cry: I don't WANT to have another 'headless' boy sitting around!

17. *Humph*. My Kasai is a TOTALLY Seme Isao. XD

18. I think Kohya and Tohya are in this other story plot that they haven't elaborated... Tohya's a business man (CRAWFORD!!!!! CRAWFORD!!!!! XD) and Kohya is an assassin. ^^