1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Alex- Warrior Lady (2011 NYCC Mascot)

Oct 11, 2011

1. Fantasy ears: check
      Looks similar to my grail doll (Amber): check
      In a skin tone I don't already own: check
      Reasonably priced: check

I'm doomed. Soom's Free Choice event was already demanding all of my doll money for 6 months (for an NS Sard and a Bronze Heliot/Euclase). There's no way I can afford a full third doll. Hopefully I can wrangle something, or else I'll have to add this girl to my (already too long!) list of 'missed, WTB (eventually)' Soom dolls...

2. I ordered her in the end. the temptation was too great :/

3. zerartu Congratz!
      I see you have Feeple Chloe <3 <3 <3, hope you make many pics of them together *loves both!!!*

4. What´s a pitty ¡¡¡¡ She don´t include a bow

But I am happy because she will be available until 02/11 , the next month I buy this wonderfull elf in a layaway (and the outfit , jejeje)

5. Oh! They did change the order period! I hope you are able to get her!!!

I wish we could see a blank photo of her face.

6. I second this. After seeing more photos of her I had to do a strict side-by-side to ensure she wasn't too similar to Amber. She has a sharper jawline and a fuller upper lip, her mouth line is curved more into something like a smile and her eyes have sharper angles and more open lids.

Seeing her blank would be a huge help! Though I suppose her faceup is soooo neutral that she could look like almost anything. I'm really excited to see some of the user photos out of NYCC--seeing her in real life would be a huge plus for me.

Is anyone else putting her in and out of the shopping basket? XD

I'm already looking for eyes, a wig, and a faceup artist for her.

I still can't decide on the shoes though, if I were to get her at all... I feel like she would be cute barefoot.

7. Azraelita yeah to my elf lady collection haha. I like larger elfs then midgets :P When I saw this it was the first soom doll that actually interest me enough to count my money and purchase it lol.

8. She's gorgeous! I love her ears, although her faceup is a little plain.
      Does anyone know what eye size she's wearing in the photos?

9. I wonder how much Soom is paying attention to the Q&A board right now being at NYCC and all. I would love to see her blank/bald and know what her eye size is. I assume it's 14mm since almost all super gem females fit that size (I think Coquina was the only one that wore 16mm?)

10. Im assuming eyes are 14mm as all similar eye shape female soom sg is 14mm. Cant wait to get her haha.

11. maaaan I wish she didn't happen at the same time as the MD event!! D: I would have ordered her in a heartbeat! (but right now my budget is very tight with the other soom dolls I want)
      when I saw the teaser she was just pretty but I wasn't sold. but when I saw the other pics..... OSZDFIVUZSRUFIA <3

12. I know this sounds bad, but I'm happy that she is not my cup of tea------at least the way that SOOM has styled her. Don't like the outfit or wig at all, but I'd still like to see the blank face sculpt.

13. Normally Im not into soom SG ladies. They are usually too ethereal for my liking. She is somewhat different I feel. And she makes a good pair with my other elf lady :D

14. She's honestly just gorgeous in real life, I suspect this was the torment midnitestar07 always felt going to the Soom store! She has a really strong face, and the faceup is more delicate than undone when I was going ga-ga over her, though your mileage may vary. :D I'll see what pics we have!

.hlp

15. Ooooh! How exciting! I really hope you got a couple of photos of her :D!!! Thanks for telling us your thoughts...although it makes waiting a lot harder!!! Lol!

16. I must have her. Must have her.....I literally broke down in tears when I saw her. I love her more than any doll I have ever seen. Oh my goddess...

17. I am in loveeee<3

18. I wish they just sold her hear T____T

19. As an update to my last post, this girl has completely obliterated (most of) my CC Event plans. I was going to get an NS Sard and a Bronze Heliot... but after seeing photos of Alex at Soom's CC booth, now it looks like I'm getting either an NS Sard, and Alex's and Bronze Heliot's heads, or... just Sard and Alex as complete dolls *_*

As much as I'd love a Bronze Heliot (or at least his head!), I just can't say no to a girl who looks so much like my grail doll Amber!