1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Aloha and Sob

Apr 29, 2011

1. Honestly, he looks MSD-sized to me.

Regardless, he's beautiful. :D

2. His hands aren't the little gem ones, also his arms are too short to be MSD. And though his head is véry similar to Tuff (who's sitting next to me), it actally looks like a smaller version of him with elf ears...
      [​IMG]

3. Yeah, he's definitely YoSD size - just look at the arms and the chest. It's the same as their teenie Gems ( ..I...think? XD; )
      But woah... Soom... please don't do this to me, with Trachy still on layaway, too!! *_*

4. I just adore those kind of faces+ centaurs... so I'm in danger being SOOMed D8
      The green looks lovely, whether it's the light thing, resin or just blushing !

Maybe Aloa and Sob will be the first ones to be in that "Gentauroid Gem"- section that has been there for a while? Like you guys before me said, SOOM may have just placed them in wrong section hurr :--D

5. The hands make him look very YoSD size and his arms are extremely short, which gives me the impression he is not MSD. Either way, if he IS MSD then I am out because i dont collect MSD dolls.

I still don't know about the skin because he looks green with peachy blushing, not white with green, on my screen.

6. Good point there. I think or they are the new MD or they are from this new line... Anyway, do you think that human versions will be offered? I am so in to the centaur but centaurs are expensive and I don't have any money now... I don't want to miss that cute face so a human *cheaper* doll would be a good idea...

7. Wow, he looks really pretty. It's probably just as well that the face is so sweet and that I'm not really into centaur dolls or I might be regretting putting Lami on layaway! The outfit looks lovely, and whether it's the blushing or the resin giving the green look he's certainly beautiful.

8. I have Minette already, but Centaurs are my weakness! Particularly tinys, I was safe from Epidos, but we'll have to see with these little ones!

9. I'd need to see more pictures, but I hope they do a human option! I'm a bit short on cash to get a centaur and that face is too cute to pass up!

10. I am pretty sure, that he/she is a Teenie gem, you can see it in her/his arms, they are too short for a MSD, and if you look to his/her hands, you will see, they are the same like of my little Taco^^. I do not know if this is green color, but it would be great to have the choice of this color skin^^. So beautiful!! *_________*

11. OMG!!!! want!!! Why do you do this to me soom?
      I think its a teenie gem. His hands don't look anything like the msd ones.

12. OH GOD SO CUTE. <3 If that's green resin then I'm totally safe. But I'm loving the face on this one, is it a new mold? O:

13. OH. Frick. I knew this would happen. I knew if I set-up to get my second MNF body another doll would pop up that I like. I'm really, really, hoping I dislike this doll once I see more photos, because so far the eyes and lips are to die for. :(

14. I really think he is green skin. I agree that he looks green with peachy/pink blushing. I don't want a centaur, but I like his face. Can't believe there's another tiny right after I bought both Trachy and Lami! And green! I am addicted to collecting all the different teenie gem skin tones. A green one would look amazing with my blue Taco and Pink Lami! Ugh. Good thing I sold off a bunch of dolls lately. I hope I can get him without the centaur body. Also, those eyes are a must have!

15. If he is green skin, I'm so Soomed.

16. he's listed under THE GEM- which is soom's MSD line so...yeah msd sized...((orgene line before you get the info)

17. Gah! O_o No fair! I got Pyrol and Minette (who I am still waiting for) but I can't help but love this mold! :D I loved Pyrol's pouty little face, and Minette's shy quiet smile, but this new little guy has the perfect perky, curious, interested-in-everything little boy's face!
      Crap, crap, crap! >_< I can't afford another doll! Especially not two, since I'm sure I would love to have both molds of this new set! >_< Curse you, Soom, and your black hole effect on my wallet! >_<

18. All of Soom's limited SO/MD dolls are listed under 'The Gem' no matter the size, if you click on any of the MD years (or the Special Order) and then a doll the title for them all is 'The Gem'. Soom is the company, but 'The Gem' is the name for this particular collection of dolls. While Soom Idealian and Soom Rosetta and Soom Neo-Angel are all other collections (not sure about this, but it's always how I've thought of it). Soom's Gem MSD size is 'Little Gem'.

I think it's a Teenie, someone pointed out the hands and the elbows and haunches of the centaroid body look a bit like Pyrol/Minette. However if it was a Little I'd be 100% safe.

19. Yes, green!!!!! Now, green fairy. Go soom!

20. Maybe this is the special edition and they are going to release basic NS versions of these under the Centauroid Gem section later? He looks a bit too fancy to be a basic.