1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Aloha and Sob

Apr 29, 2011

1. I am Soomed!!!
      I think I need Sov XD

Is one male and one female, cause they both look sorta feminine to me?

2. Aw, I really love the green Sov - those ears, those eyes, he's adorable! I just don't think I want a centaur. I love the head, and I'm almost thinking if there's no human option, I might see if anyone is doing a split for just the Aloa head. At least I'd be able to get a body for the cream white. He really is cute, and I don't have enough yo-sized boys.

3. I'm safe! :D They're adorable but not 'must haves' :) I do love that green resin though. I hope Soom uses it again.

4. I'm pretty sure the bodies themselves are genderless, so the doll can be whichever gender you want it to:)

5. what about an human body option for Aloa. I wouldn't mind either of them, but I want a human body. >_< that face is killing me. Do I wait for them to offer another elven doll or get Aloa. >_>

6. haha I knew you would be. XD

they're genderless

7. I'm disappointed that there isn't a human option! I love the green resin and the face, but I'm not too keen on the centaur body. I really hope Soom decides to change their mind and offer the human parts!

8. Well, this must be fate telling me that I'm to save my money because if Sov came with a human body, I'd have to get him.

Not sure if I should be mad at Soom for saving me cash or not lol.

9. OMFG! No human option!!!?!?!?! I hate the stubby pony bodies! So disappointing!

Well, it does save me money... so I guess I should be relieved. But I always miss out on all the dolls with Technicolor skin :( They haven't made a one I like/want/can afford in anything other than white or grey...

10. Yeah you know me, lol
      I will probably eventually have any and all centaurs they make :sweat
      And I am so totally into all their crazy colors that I can't resist.
      Now to find a way to make money fast...hmm :|

And genderless is awesome, I could have probably looked at my boy to find that out. lol
      If I can get Sov I will make it into a girl, so cute.

11. Hm, save from this release. Soom has not released anything since Ai that caught my interest. My biggest buying factor is always the face and since they changed the sculptors, I'm not drawn to the faces anymore. Anyway, no human option, so no re-consideration.

12. oh dear, i didnt think i would be but i am totally and utterly soomed! I will most likely put an order in for a Sov at some point after they release the outfit <3 i'm not sure if i like his blushing though so i might pass on that for once. will be my first time ordering from soom! o.o

13. Oh man...now I want to replace my Minette human head with an Aloa head....sooo cute.

14. it's going to be hard for people to get the heads if no-one wants the body. >_>

15. its probably why they stuck this one into special order, because it is just a centaur and the extras are separate and such.

16. For what it's worth Soom also promised they'd sell the outfit but haven't listed it yet. Remember that it's the middle of the night for them right now. Perhaps when they come back in the morning they'll 1) list the outfit and 2) add options for a human body. If I remember correctly the extra body option with Trachy/Lami sold like hotcakes.

17. I wish I could order an entire Aloa, but I have neither the room nor the money for another complete doll right now. I absolutely adore both my Pyrol and Minette...the bodies are bunchy, but in a way I find adorable.

I hope they do roll the outfits and other options out soon. I've seen them take a couple of days to add all of the options on to other sculpts, so I would just be patient.

18. Oh my goodness that IS green resin, what a lovely shade it is! <3 With those little pointy ears Sov would make such a cute wood fae . . . if only s/he could be bought with a human body. :( I definitely don't want a centaur, and am not about to deal with finding a body for a green head.

I hope to see that pretty shade of green on a teenie gem or MSD fairy in the future, that would be amazing. :whee:

19. I'm going to sleep on it! But I'm pretty sure I'm going to cave and get Aloa. I'm just waiting for the outfit. :D

20. Angell-Studio will cast custom-colored doll parts for an extra fee. You just have to send them a sample part. The match for my Bygg doll was absolutely perfect! I plan on doing the same for the R.Taco head that I'm getting.

I actually love the chubby little pony bodies. I didn't like the shorter/smaller body on Epidos, but it works for the little ones, IMO. If I cave for one, it will probably be pretty green Sov. I really like odd colored tinies.